What's new

What juice do you mix today... Thread

A 19 month thread revival @Vapingvin but fair play as I think a thread like this should live, I made a few different ones today and will post a pic tomorrow as I'm not disturbing the little monster errmmmm I mean my lil cherub who's relaxing watching a film in that room. [emoji3]

A 19 month thread revival @Vapingvin but fair play as I think a thread like this should live, I made a few different ones today and will post a pic tomorrow as I'm not disturbing the little monster errmmmm I mean my lil cherub who's relaxing watching a film in that room. [emoji3]

LOL, true.
But the question is:-
Do you still make any of your old mixes?

Then we will know if it is a cracker :2thumbsup:.

Yes...I was going to start an identical thread as wondered why there wasnt one so searced and found this one...it would have been rude to then start one...Agreed that it should be a live ongoing thread.The majority of posts showing up at the moment are mostly about mixing/diy etc,Its nice to have a nose at what others are mixing

I have been curled up ill most of this afternoon but received a wonderful picture.....bless his cotton socks to again mix me a litre of VBIC and a little bit of russian to keep me quiet :giverose:

The rest are tobacco variants which I will try :P

IMG-20161105-WA0006.jpg

image.jpeg

As promised from yesterday. Mainly just one shots to be easy as its my weekend with my 6yr old but a few friends asked for some. More advanced mixing being made Tuesday. And no I just couldn't be arsed removing the old stickers.

@johnr7 I have a cheesecake base that I've stuck to for about 18 months now, then just add a bit of fruit of choice and stevia in. Several being made soon.

@johnr7 I have a cheesecake base that I've stuck to for about 18 months now, then just add a bit of fruit of choice and stevia in. Several being made soon.

I am a total div!!!

All the 'recent' (tail end) mix posts were stu pot NOT stu pid :imstupid

I was wondering if stu pot had stuck to those mixes :doh:

I am a total div!!!

All the 'recent' (tail end) mix posts were stu pot NOT stu pid :imstupid

I was wondering if stu pot had stuck to those mixes :doh:

[emoji23][emoji23] Love it mate. You've brightened my day.[emoji106]

I have been curled up ill most of this afternoon but received a wonderful picture.....bless his cotton socks to again mix me a litre of VBIC and a little bit of russian to keep me quiet :giverose:

The rest are tobacco variants which I will try :P

View attachment 109316

The tobaccos are mine, ALL mine I tell you!! :58::p

Smeg, y'get a litre of stuff and you wants more....:tongue:

I've just mixed up some flavour art pear. Made it as a single mix before I start titting about with it & turning it into a recipe. Have to say, it's bloody lovely just on its own. :)

Back
Top Bottom