What's new

What juice do you mix today... Thread

Today mixed up;

- 30ml Hawk Sauce
- 100ml ABC
- 30ml Mint Choc Vapetto

Here is all my current DIY only juice, mixing is addictive! :-)View attachment 30551

Going to wait another week before tucking into solar flare and bubblegum, 3 for the vanilla custard, and a month for the rest :-( boo!!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Where did you get MBV concentrates from?

Where did you get MBV concentrates from?

From americanvape.co.uk mate. The owner said he was shutting up shop and reduced all 15ml concentrates to 3 quid a pop about 3 weeks ago.

From americanvape.co.uk mate. The owner said he was shutting up shop and reduced all 15ml concentrates to 3 quid a pop about 3 weeks ago.

Aaaah... no chance of me getting hold of any then.

mixed up 28 ml of custard..nothing risky as i'm sick of flinging things out..
Usual 15%cvc
2% milk/dairy
1% brown sugar
0.5% egg nog
Trying the frother in a glass /windowsill method..so we'll see.
Also did a nice summery liquid
Pear 4%
Melon 2%
Ripe straw 1%
Sweet straw 1%
Vanilla 2%
Bav/sweet cream pre mixed unknown amount or%
Nice and refreshing
No em in either...dont like em :-(

Last edited:
I haven't mixed a juice today but today is the first day I am vaping something I made :D
Its only a Vamp Vape, T-juice homebrew but I am well chuffed.

How did you make the vamp vape??

ive started to make my own juice and vamp vape was the first. Caramel, coconut and a bit of raspberry. It was nearly there but not quite.

do you steep for long?

@RagingMammoth
MBV flavour concentrates are from Mount Baker Vapor ( Green Apple Electronic Cigarette Flavoring - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes )

they are not obviously listed on the site (i cant find them anyway) but if you look at the flavours they offer as eliquids, and then start typing the name in the search box in the corner they appear on the list above or below the eliquid.

only about £1.50-2.00 per 15ml, think shipping is about £8 and they come within 7 days :D

Today i mixed up some MBV dragonfuit and MBV wild cherry - bloody lovely

Last edited:
As I received 100ml of 72mg nic the other day and today got 1 litre of pg and a litre of vg I thought I'd have a go at proper mixing today instead of using of and vg with nic already in it where you just add the concentrate and am in love! Thought I'd try just 10ml of red astaire at 15% and I'm in love. The stuff I've used recently had a bit of a funky flavour like it had gone off imagine vaping fruit and cheese wotsits together but this is 100 times better. Amazing stuff

How did you make the vamp vape??

ive started to make my own juice and vamp vape was the first. Caramel, coconut and a bit of raspberry. It was nearly there but not quite.

do you steep for long?

I cheated, I bought the T-Juice concentrate and just mixed it up at my own preferred PG/VG. Steeped for 2 weeks to allow the flavours to come through and it tastes just like the original, just a little smoother because I opted for a 50/50 blend

I've got my VC to match Grants now but unfortunately I've gone off it. Just made up some Apple Pie and Custard (ECD), Cinnamon roll (ECD) and some Choc, caramel, nut (ECD), have previously tried them in 10ml batches but now made 50ml bottles.

Daz

I've got my VC to match Grants now but unfortunately I've gone off it. Just made up some Apple Pie and Custard (ECD), Cinnamon roll (ECD) and some Choc, caramel, nut (ECD), have previously tried them in 10ml batches but now made 50ml bottles.

Daz

Hmmmmm I'll take your custard that you say is like grants lol

Back
Top Bottom