What's new

What juice do you mix today... Thread

I'll be saving that for when I get the taste for it again.

Daz

You know what I've never succumbed to the hype surrounding GVC but I'm sure I will at some point. The best one I've had so far is Steamgunk captain custard and for me that would take some beating.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

You know what I've never succumbed to the hype surrounding GVC but I'm sure I will at some point. The best one I've had so far is Steamgunk captain custard and for me that would take some beating.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I've only ever tried the grants then went about trying to replicate it, got it bang on with my latest batch (I have some genuine grants to compare it against) maybe I need to try some others but I'm just not loving the custard at the moment.

Daz

Blue Dragon

3.5% Raspberry (Capella)
3.5% Blueberry (TFA)
2.5% Dragonfruit (TFA)
1% Sweetener
2 Drops per ml Koolada

It's lovely to vape straight away.

My take on Dragon Tears with what I have.

6% Dragon fruit (TFA)
2% Strawberry wild (Inawera)
2.5% Very vanilla (Decadent Vapour)
2% Bavarian Cream (TFA)
0.5% Sour
1% Sweetener

Yummy straight away.

I liked the idea of this thread..

Today's concoction was an attempt at a Strawberry milkshake:

331elw2.png

The Inawera Strawberry is overpowering everything right after mixing but we'll see how it is after a steep.

The recipe seems fool proof to me but that Strawberry Is bloody powerful..

Well it was yesterday, but I took my very first steps in flavour creation making up some nic free samples to get an idea of how the flavours might work. I have 4 or 5 finished flavours in mind, and I don't have all the ingredients yet some more will be coming after payday, but my cupboard now contains

Tomato
Black Pepper
Anise
Clove
Maple Syrup
Caramel
Coffee Espresso
Hazelnut
Nut Mix
White Grape

All by Flavourart. I hope at least one of the flavours I have in mind comes out the way I imagine it.

Well it was yesterday, but I took my very first steps in flavour creation making up some nic free samples to get an idea of how the flavours might work. I have 4 or 5 finished flavours in mind, and I don't have all the ingredients yet some more will be coming after payday, but my cupboard now contains

Tomato
Black Pepper
Anise
Clove
Maple Syrup
Caramel
Coffee Espresso
Hazelnut
Nut Mix
White Grape

All by Flavourart. I hope at least one of the flavours I have in mind comes out the way I imagine it.

You'll find that vary rarely a basic flavour works well on it's own, i've found that almost 75% of the time it needs 'something else'

Seems to not be the case with things i'd class as more 'premium' concentrates like T-Juice which are designed to be a finished product that just need diluting and nicotine adding.

You'll find that vary rarely a basic flavour works well on it's own, i've found that almost 75% of the time it needs 'something else'

Seems to not be the case with things i'd class as more 'premium' concentrates like T-Juice which are designed to be a finished product that just need diluting and nicotine adding.

The flavours above are all destined to be part of mixes, some more complicated than others. However I thought I would start by mixing them up straight to get an idea of how strong they are and what sort of qualities they would bring to a final mix.

Tomato
Black Pepper
Anise
Clove
Maple Syrup
Caramel
Coffee Espresso
Hazelnut
Nut Mix
White Grape

What recipes do you have in mind for those?

Today I made:

Rhubarb and Custard (DV) 10%
Sweetener 2%

It tastes horrible fresh so in the drawer it goes to try in a week or so.

Back
Top Bottom