What's new

What juice do you mix today... Thread

What recipes do you have in mind for those?

Today I made:

Rhubarb and Custard (DV) 10%
Sweetener 2%

It tastes horrible fresh so in the drawer it goes to try in a week or so.

There are 6 different potential mixes represented and probably 2/3 of the ingredients are missing, but I'm spreading my purchases out over a couple of months to avoid killing my budget.

Todays mixing
Inawera Gold & Silver at 2% 70/30 pgvg.This is a light tobacco.

My first ever mix, a request from one of my carers for ice, menthol & tobacco 16 mg 10ml 70/30 PG/VG . I can't remember the ratios, but it seems to have turned out ok judging solely by the smell. I will let it steep for a week before she tries it.

Why must so many people suffer because of so few?

Just seen this thread and great idea.
Although not today's mix I am awaiting steeping of my first custards which is all the more interesting as I have never vaped a custard juice before. Currently steeping is the GVC and variations in the form of Strawberry and Callipiter Chow. Also have a new batch of mothers milk steeping as the first recipe was not to my liking. Resisted making any further juice at the moment due to the vast quantities I have already and vowed to vape that before I indulge any more.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Just seen this thread and great idea.
Although not today's mix I am awaiting steeping of my first custards which is all the more interesting as I have never vaped a custard juice before. Currently steeping is the GVC and variations in the form of Strawberry and Callipiter Chow. Also have a new batch of mothers milk steeping as the first recipe was not to my liking. Resisted making any further juice at the moment due to the vast quantities I have already and vowed to vape that before I indulge any more.

What's mother's milk like ?

20 ml of double chocolate cream
20 ml of strawberry and kiwi
20 ml of spiced apple pie

just as testers...If they turn out OK I'll post up the ingredients/amounts

What's mother's milk like ?

Never tried the original but from what I understand it's a bit like a strawberry custard. Supposed to be quite a complex and deep flavour. The first batch I made from recipe had 7 concentrates and never really seemed to blend into anything good. This one has five and already smells lovely. Although so does my own take on it and that only has three.

Cough-E Baccy Caramel

5% DIY coffee concentrate
3% caramel
5% RY4

Made 10 ml this morning, tested at 70 watts (ish) and made my throat burn (hence it's name ) but reduced power to 50 watts and it was much smoother, though does need a steep so will try it again in the morning, then 3 days before deciding on steep time.

Strawberries and Cream:
8% Strawberries and Cream (Capella)

Waterberry:
8% Sweet Strawberry (Capella)
5% Watermelon (Inawera)
2% Sweetener

A few variations on Red Astaire, although I'm unlikely to like them:

Black Astaire:
5% Red Astaire
8% Blackcurrant (FA)
2% Sweetener

Kiwi Astaire:
5% Red Astaire
5% Kiwi Double (TFA)
2% Sweetener

Weak Red Astaire:
4% Red Astaire
2% Sweetener

2s9zshy.jpg

The Capella Sweet Strawberry and Strawberries is gorgeous.. I'll be buying a big bottle of them both on my next visit to ChefsVapour.

Strawberries and Cream:
8% Strawberries and Cream (Capella)

Waterberry:
8% Sweet Strawberry (Capella)
5% Watermelon (Inawera)
2% Sweetener

A few variations on Red Astaire, although I'm unlikely to like them:

Black Astaire:
5% Red Astaire
8% Blackcurrant (FA)
2% Sweetener

Kiwi Astaire:
5% Red Astaire
5% Kiwi Double (TFA)
2% Sweetener

Weak Red Astaire:
4% Red Astaire
2% Sweetener

2s9zshy.jpg

The Capella Sweet Strawberry and Strawberries is gorgeous.. I'll be buying a big bottle of them both on my next visit to ChefsVapour.

Sweetner with red astair whyyyy and 5% should deffo be 10 % :-)......... :-(

Back
Top Bottom