What's new

What's the strongest tasting (not menthol or mint) juice I can try?

Dazzyst

Postman
Hi All,

So I can test how naff my taste buds are can someone recommend the strongest tasting juice out there please. Don't care what flavour as long as it's not tobacco, menthol or any type of mint / ice cooling.

Cheers
Dazz

Im sure there was a mention of a bacon flavour some time ago :18:

Seriously though i find anything strawberry (to me) seems to be seriously strawberry (like strawberry chew). I find mango to be in ya face too. Pretty much any brand too.

Can't recommend a brand as it was a long time ago, but as someone who hates mint and menthol (and vapes tobacco-based flavours all the time) I used to use a straight Cinnamon flavour to reset my tastebuds.

Have you had Covid recently? I only ask as when I had it it screwed my taste buds for a few weeks.

Hi All,

So I can test how naff my taste buds are can someone recommend the strongest tasting juice out there please. Don't care what flavour as long as it's not tobacco, menthol or any type of mint / ice cooling.

Cheers
Dazz
Try Heisenberg, but use a tank you don't use much as you won't get rid of the smell or flavour.

Thanks @Mutley1 . I've tried that a few months ago and didn't find it too strong in flavour. Anything else you can suggest?

Another recommendation for Heisenberg, vampire vape

Powerful, and some say it resembles the taste of strong mouthwash.

I have a bottle, it's my emergency juice if I ever run out of everything else, or get a really bad bout of vapers tongue :18:

Back
Top Bottom