What's new

Where are all the 21700 mods?

There's nowhere near enough good quality duals which don't cost an arm and a leg. Was going to buy the Evdilo last night but the battery door looks like it could easily fail within a couple of months, there's also been quite a few people that have had problems with batteries not reading/fitting etc already too, real pity as they've done such a good job making it into such a small profile.
Might pick up a GTRS Vboy instead, that looks solid even for an older mod, going to have a good old look through the iJoys aswell since they've been doing them for a while and have a fair few.

Reckon the Molicell P42a is the best shout for running a dual at 80-120 watts? Or is there something better out there?

Reckon the Molicell P42a is the best shout for running a dual at 80-120 watts? Or is there something better out there?

yeah miles better, and they fit in the evdilo fine, pretty much the only cell worth using in a regulated 21 device

which part of the battery door on it do think has the fail potential?

yeah miles better, and they fit in the evdilo fine, pretty much the only cell worth using in a regulated 21 device

which part of the battery door on it do think has the fail potential?

To me it looks like the 2 prongs connected to the battery release latch are plastic? But the holes they lock into are metal, looks like there's a bit of play there on the plastic prongs so I can imagine them not sitting properly, or one going in and the other not or force on the mod potentially snapping them?
Haven't had one in hand and it may be more durable than it looks, but from a close up video of it it just looks like a problem waiting to happen, no idea why they went plastic there and didn't spend a extra 10p or so to make it solid.
Saw the Evdilo on sourcemore for $37 so might pick it up anyway (preorder though :()

Loving the single cell 21700 Jackaroo, it's as heavy as my dual 18650 (Charon Mini), but i get a solid day out of it (using Molicell P42A) and don't have any issues with the battery cover protruding (niggle mentioned in some reviews), sits flush for me.

To me it looks like the 2 prongs connected to the battery release latch are plastic? But the holes they lock into are metal, looks like there's a bit of play there on the plastic prongs so I can imagine them not sitting properly, or one going in and the other not or force on the mod potentially snapping them?
Haven't had one in hand and it may be more durable than it looks, but from a close up video of it it just looks like a problem waiting to happen, no idea why they went plastic there and didn't spend a extra 10p or so to make it solid.
Saw the Evdilo on sourcemore for $37 so might pick it up anyway (preorder though :()

looked at and I think you're are right with the materials used on it, battery door seems to fit well, but like all things like that I suppose time will tell on that one, will mention it, in the review

chinese new year coming up so, orders will be delayed anyway, worth letting any overseas vendors a week or so after they come back to catch up with the backlog before an order and to get their stock back where it should be

Missed this thread earlier, nice to see @Vaping Biker back :)

I hardly ever use single 18650 mods anymore because unless you’re a mtl vaper the battery life sucks balls, got plenty of single 21700’s which I love:

lost vape mirage.. my favourite but daren’t use it in case the battery door breaks (a known failure point) and spares aren’t available
Ijoy elite ps2170... wonky board that I’m afraid will die at the 1st opportunity!
Dovpo topside... excellent Squonk brick... god that things heavy :P
Vandy vape jackaroo, great and everything proof, but heavy and nearly as big as some dual 18650’s
Joyetech espion solo, probably the smallest 21700 mod I have, reminds me of my old evic Vtc mini. Annoying touchscreen.
Ehpro cold steel 100. Easily the 21700 mod I have used the most.
Yihi Sl mini, build quality disappointing for the cost, drains batteries for fun.
Uwell nunchaku 2. Quickly becoming another favourite but not exactly small.
Smok mag M270. Good fun but heavy and only regulated bypass.
Pico squeeze 2. Good Squonk mod but again not exactly small especially when compared to the original pico’s

don’t have any dual 21700’s atm but I do have the Uwell evdilo on the way which I’m hoping won’t be too big because have fairly small hands and most dual 21700’s are uncomfortably large.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom