What's new

Where are all the 21700 mods?

Yes they did say that about the shoe mod.
Speaking of great old cars, thats really common in Cuba. I saw a doco once and the old Yank Tanks are really popular there.
Perhaps the Cactus, Tinker and Jakaroo would look more appealing viewed through my German Smart Zoom Reading Glasses :22:
I thought it was a Top Gear episode, but it was Clarkson's Motorworld that covered Cuba - once the US embargo started in the early 60s they had to make do and mend what they had from the pre - 'el bloqueo' days - not much changed since tbh.

After we got Samsung's 30T's and 40T's we got some amazing cells to work in mechs and regulated devices giving us excellent amp coverage, powerful AF, and more battery life than we were used to, it was a truly exciting time.

Since then there's been some pretty good mechs, and a handful of regulated devices but where the hell are the rest?

Dovpo showed they didn't have to be huge with their Punisher mod, so that's not an excuse.

I ran a little poll not so long ago on my channel about what batteries people wanted in their devices, and single 21700 won by a convincing lead followed by dual 21700.

Yet every manufacturer or small mod maker I speak to says there's no demand for regulated mods with the larger cells!

I bloody love 21700 mods, but in the regulated world, if you can find one, they're generally bloody awful to look at or bloody huge... Why?

Where do you stand with 21700 mods?

Personally I'd love to see more single 21700 regulated small as possible mods in a comfortable form factor and not poke your eyes out with a rusty spoon ugly

your talking to the wrong modmakers talk to me I’m making 4 21700 as I type:10:

I thought it was a Top Gear episode, but it was Clarkson's Motorworld that covered Cuba - once the US embargo started in the early 60s they had to make do and mend what they had from the pre - 'el bloqueo' days - not much changed since tbh.

That was good to watch actually.

whats Bali like for driving in mate? ive driven in loads of countries but never there
MANIC. I did 2 days driving and still couldn't work out the rules. I don't think there are any. Nobody seems to worry about lanes, I didn't see any white lane lines, people will drive 5 wide down a road and swerve and dodge oncoming cars. Not much horn bibbing like they do in Thailand etc. Manic but friendly.

MANIC. I did 2 days driving and still couldn't work out the rules. I don't think there are any. Nobody seems to worry about lanes, I didn't see any white lane lines, people will drive 5 wide down a road and swerve and dodge oncoming cars. Not much horn bibbing like they do in Thailand etc. Manic but friendly.
We keep seeing our holiday makers there locked up for drunken madness, drug taking, drug trafficking. A real question. There in Bali, does it give the false impression that everything goes? I ask because its so common on our news. After years of seeing Aussies get sentenced for life, death or the best part of their life I wonder why they even attempt it there!? Those that go after seeing all that have to be total imbeciles to take, use or sell drugs there, but how is the actual scene/climate there? Like anything goes?

Back
Top Bottom