What's new

Where do i go from here?

Sarin

Postman
I've been vaping for a while and currently use a panzer clone with a IGO-W (never had a tank RBA). I'm confident with building coils, know ohms law, and regularly sub-ohm down to around 0.4ohms. What's next? I've been looking at kayfuns, foggers, taifun GT's as well as other dripping atomisers. If i were to get a RDA then i don't need something with a gazillion posts as i only ever build dual coils, although i would like the post holes to be bigger than on the IGO-W so that i can parallel coil straight out of the box without the need to drill them - not having to drill the dripper holes would be nice too. If i were to go down the tank RDA's i can stretch to about £60, i'm not interested in paying £100+ for an original Kayfun 3.1 etc. Any opinions would be appreciated. Cheers and gone :)

If your really used to drippers you'll struggle to find a satisfying tank, trust me on that.

I love my trident v1 clone, you need to take the dual coil airholes out to 3mm at least but it gives great flavour at that running .3ohm coils.

You could go insane and get an igo m. Love mine.

Tank wise I've got my eye on the fogger v4 and aga t7 but haven't tried either yet.

Totally off topic, but pasty land? I assume you mean wigan? :D

Igo m
Drill post holes to 2mm.
Man up and get down to 0.2.
Blow huge clouds.
Get Bitches

Okay, maybe not the last part xD

If your really used to drippers you'll struggle to find a satisfying tank, trust me on that.

I love my trident v1 clone, you need to take the dual coil airholes out to 3mm at least but it gives great flavour at that running .3ohm coils.

You could go insane and get an igo m. Love mine.

Tank wise I've got my eye on the fogger v4 and aga t7 but haven't tried either yet.

Totally off topic, but pasty land? I assume you mean wigan? :D

Wash your mouth out! :) Where the hell is Wigan? Never been over the Tamar me, not got a passpost see. Mention Ginsters and i'll come find you :)

Igo m
Drill post holes to 2mm.
Man up and get down to 0.2.
Blow huge clouds.
Get Bitches

Okay, maybe not the last part xD

I looked at the IGO-M but it's notoriously difficult to get in the UK. Where did you get yours from? I looked at tanks for daily vaping, the bods in the office are getting shitty living in perpetual fog :)

Wash your mouth out! :) Where the hell is Wigan? Never been over the Tamar me, not got a passpost see. Mention Ginsters and i'll come find you :)

I looked at the IGO-M but it's notoriously difficult to get in the UK. Where did you get yours from? I looked at tanks for daily vaping, the bods in the office are getting shitty living in perpetual fog :)

... ginsters (are Crap and not a true pasty)
But I got mine from ft but little puffer do them in the UK for 12.50 iirc

Ok scrap that fb is being a twat but their site is under holding.

Site is not built yet but send wayne a message, I'm sure he has some in stock atm. Its my local shot so lemme know if you have a problem.

So you like those fake short crust pasties then? I prefer puff or flaky myself.

Back
Top Bottom