What's new

Who's going to vape jam?

I'm tempted, cos Im in london lol

It's a bitch of a place to get to though. There's always something happening on the DLR - last year, Excel station was closed and it was a 20 minute walk from the train to the hall.

I'm in north London and I can get to Expo in Birmingham quicker that I can get to Vape Jam.

i’ll be going again this year. will be my 3rd time. It’s a really good event, plenty of stuff there just be prepared for ‘adults’ fighting over free t shirts, caps and in the line for the frankenskull stand
Ooh, free stuff!? I'll make sure I remember to take my knuckle dusters!
Wtf is frakenskull!?

Mech squonk modmaker, 3D printed boxes no different to any other 3D printed box except for rarity. ;)

i’ll be going again this year. will be my 3rd time. It’s a really good event, plenty of stuff there just be prepared for ‘adults’ fighting over free t shirts, caps and in the line for the frankenskull stand

Free liquids is okay at at extent but to fight over tshirts and caps? I'd love to join purely just to throw in some punches not for the actual items:18:

Basically this. I still want one though haha.
The unicorn mod. Queues last year at Vapefest were daft & I never saw money change hands. Rockmodz could become the same as it seems Ryans not making mods any more :(

The unicorn mod. Queues last year at Vapefest were daft & I never saw money change hands. Rockmodz could become the same as it seems Ryans not making mods any more :(

Seems that way. I’ve got quite a few nice 3D printed squonkers but a frankie would be nice in the collection. At vapejam last year I got to the frankie stand, apparently they all sold out in under 15 mins... shame about the rockmodz, I don’t own one but always liked the look of em!

Free liquids is okay at at extent but to fight over tshirts and caps? I'd love to join purely just to throw in some punches not for the actual items:18:

At the first one I went to, Suicide Bunny were handing out carrier bags with their whole range - over £100 worth of juice, but I've seen nothing like that since, and when you think about it, it's a bit degrading to scramble around for a 10ml bottle of juice.

Back
Top Bottom