What's new

Who's going to vape jam?

Hmm, I'm contemplating to go but then again I'd have no one to go with. My friends are vapers but they have exams that following Monday so they have to dedicate their time to the library. I wouldn't enjoy this event on my own..

Come along mate - there are usually people from the forum meeting up there so you'll be fine. You'll be able to show of all your bargains and freebies to your mates too - make them proper pissed off for having exams :D

Can hang out with me? I'm a loner too :D

Be wicked to see you there too! POTV crew definitely got to get a bit more organised this time as sounds like more going this year than before. I missed it last year for one reason or another. I think the weather was too nice!

Fuck it I'm in, would actually be a good idea to have a day to myself (out of my social circle)

I'm accepted entry with a Full UK Driving License as proof of ID right? Carrying a passport in this day and age is a myth

Come along mate - there are usually people from the forum meeting up there so you'll be fine. You'll be able to show of all your bargains and freebies to your mates too - make them proper pissed off for having exams :D

Be wicked to see you there too! POTV crew definitely got to get a bit more organised this time as sounds like more going this year than before. I missed it last year for one reason or another. I think the weather was too nice!

Sweet, a troop of apes! :D
:ape1::ape1::ape1:
Or shrewdness?... doesn't quite have the same ring to it :hmm:

That many Englishmen in baseball caps in a confined area is libel to make me finally go postal.

I might dress up as a peaky fuckin' blinder, complete with razor blades incase any freebie fiascos kick off...reckon I'll stand out :guns:

What day is everyone going? Would be nice to meet some fellow apes!

Back
Top Bottom