What's new

Why such little SXK stock?

sandman_dreaming

Initiate
Just coming back to vaping after a break of four years... everything seems to have changed!

I'm looking into possibly getting a BB type mod with an rba and have been looking at the SXK BB's. These seem good value considering the difficulty of getting an original BB, the hassle of import charges and the prices for original units.

But.... there seems to be very little stock available. There are a few, but quite a restricted choice of colours, etc. Any particular reason for this? Just wondering.

Just coming back to vaping after a break of four years... everything seems to have changed!

I'm looking into possibly getting a BB type mod with an rba and have been looking at the SXK BB's. These seem good value considering the difficulty of getting an original BB, the hassle of import charges and the prices for original units.

But.... there seems to be very little stock available. There are a few, but quite a restricted choice of colours, etc. Any particular reason for this? Just wondering.
The only reason I can consider is what you have said above. The cost of shipping a original into the country and what not. Plus the cost of living has made people look for alternatives instead of the legit product. It's the same really with any sxk products. There all in such high demand that there hard to find things you actually want. This is just my opinion, I may well be wrong.

the rincoe manto comes with a good rba and stock coil tank and right now can be had for around £45 at ecigone

IMG_20240505_223201.jpg

I've seen plenty available. Albeit not a massive range of colours . I have done as you have , come back around after years away . Got a sxk dna 2022 in white last week , but also a few other mods. Think the BB may be moved on . So many other options these days with Boro mods

I think it could be the sheer number of BB format AIOs that have been released in the last couple of years that have impacted SXK's clone BB sales. Go back 3 years or so and the choice of budget friendly devices was slim so the SXK BB sold easily, now there is so much choice it is bewildering and so many have been released in the last few years it's hard to keep track.

I think it could be the sheer number of BB format AIOs that have been released in the last couple of years that have impacted SXK's clone BB sales. Go back 3 years or so and the choice of budget friendly devices was slim so the SXK BB sold easily, now there is so much choice it is bewildering and so many have been released in the last few years it's hard to keep track.

And the price difference with some of the cheaper mods coming out. why pay close to or over hundred quid for a sxk bb style mod yes it might have a dna60 board but most people don't care about having a dna60 in there mod and when you can get something for alot less like the rincoe manto even if it wasn't reduced it would still be a great at mod at £55-60 and then your getting a rba and stock coil tank which sxk don't do ohh and then there's the San aio around £80 with a shift boro stock coil tank the mods not bad either

And the price difference with some of the cheaper mods coming out. why pay close to or over hundred quid for a sxk bb style mod yes it might have a dna60 board but most people don't care about having a dna60 in there mod and when you can get something for alot less like the rincoe manto even if it wasn't reduced it would still be a great at mod at £55-60 and then your getting a rba and stock coil tank which sxk don't do ohh and then there's the San aio around £80 with a shift boro stock coil tank the mods not bad eithe

I agree , they are quite pricey . Also it's not a great mod for an everyday vape , depending on your line of work obviously.
I'm also a serial mod dropper , and dropping a BB is not nice at all .
Running the bm40 ATM as it's cheap and plastic , also tiny. Only letdown so far is the battery , it won't last a full day sadly

Back
Top Bottom