What's new

Win Aspire Quad-Flex Survival Kit, Try the innovative tank with 4 flex possibilities

Never tried squonking but as this has the ability I might even go buy a mod for said purpose to see what I think, if it's something I could get into :)

really want to try something totally different and this looks like its the mutts nuts

Genious @jaimunki, just genious!

2. A really flexible tank so many options for you to choose depending on what you want which is a big plus for me.

3. I like the versatility. Great to have the ability to squonk if you desire

Pretty pointless imo if you have to empty the juice and clean it to use as a different set up. Easier and more convenient to have a separate one of each .
I couldn't be bothered with the faffing about tbh

I love RDAs, I love RTAs, I love fiddling about with stuff, I love new gear and i'd love to give squonking a go soon soooo... This is very appealing!!

1. Many features and offers all types of choices to vapers with different styles.

2. It's different because it's all packaged in one box, without the need to spend more and you can have the best of each style of atties.

3. I like the fact you can go MTL and then change it to DTL and even change it to a sqounk RDA for the sqounkers..

The difference between the quad flex and other tanks is pretty obvious. Other tanks might be able to change from rta to rba etc but the quad flex has everything to change for 4 different ways of vaping and no need to buy any extras.. WIN WIN

1) Definitely going to be very versatile
2) Easy customisation for a variety of vaping styles, no need to buy separate parts as they're all in one box
3) The versatility looks pretty unique, able to go MTL, DTL and even squonk in one neat package with no added outlay. Looks like it could be a real game changer tbh, will probably pick one up even if I don't win haha!

Back
Top Bottom