What's new

Win Aspire Quad-Flex Survival Kit, Try the innovative tank with 4 flex possibilities

heaven gifts

Achiever
Vape fellows! Do you ever know ‘Vape Optimus Prime’? Do you ever imagine a tank can transfer to 4 different styles? Now, Aspire and Heaven Gifts give you this possibility to try free ‘Vape Optimus Prime’- Aspire Quad-Flex Survival Kit.

Aspire Quad-Flex 4-in-1 is a game changer. Rip up the vape rule book. Graduate to the different levels of vaping at your own pace. The Quad-Flex System provides the ultimate multi-device package complete with four configurations of atomizer in one streamlined kit. From the refined flavor beast and those who enjoy traditional tight pulls, to vaping cloud chasers, the Quad-Flex covers all bases.

Want to get your hands on this innovative tank with 4 flex possibilities? Now Heaven Gifts offer you a chance to win.

Reply any of the rules below to enter:
1. How do you think the Quad-Flex tank?
2. What makes Quad-Flex tank different from other tanks?
3. Let us know which feature you like most about the Quad-Flex tank?

Note:
1. We give away 1 Aspire Quad-Flex Tank, winner selected via Random.org
2. The contest ends August 23, 2016
3. Every participant has 3 chances to enter
4. We need at least 20 participants to join

i like the fact you have many options on how you can vape so i guess its the flexibility of the kit all in one box

Personally I think it's a great kit to have soooooooo many options.

Last edited:
Amazingly versatile tank, more options than you can shake a stick at....pretty innovative :D

1. Really nicely presented kit.

Last edited:
Given 3 entries per person, and it's a random post number, don't you think answering the 3 questions in 3 different posts might increase your odds.... @red5 @ashf1983

2. Everything a beginner would need from a tank from a simple sub-ohm tank, to a velocity style Rdta and everything in between.

3. Options, options, options. Bored of your current setup, rebuild it as something else. Meccano set for vapers!

Thanks @jaimunki

Back
Top Bottom