What's new

worried about the Popcorn Lung diacetyl rumour (please read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant read!

Sick of my colleagues saying "you'll get popcorn lung"

Now I have the evidence to support it!

Also, I find it ironic how the guys that warn me about popcorn lung are ALL SMOKERS!

Brilliant read!

Sick of my colleagues saying "you'll get popcorn lung"

Now I have the evidence to support it!

Also, I find it ironic how the guys that warn me about popcorn lung are ALL SMOKERS!
now you can rub it in their noses :)

Great informative post, when I started vaping about 3 years ago I was very cautious diacetyl and I would check every bottle I bought to make sure it was not in it. Now I don't have to worry about any I vaped in the past that had it except for all those cigs i smoked but even then apparently im fine lol

only start worrying @Billetbox4life if you live to be at least 300 years old then you most prob would have had the same amount as a years smoking.
just a shame they removed it from most juices especially my ruddy custards. can still get it from a few places or diy with V1

only start worrying @Billetbox4life if you live to be at least 300 years old then you most prob would have had the same amount as a years smoking.
just a shame they removed it from most juices especially my ruddy custards. can still get it from a few places or diy with V1
Yeah there was a local vape shop that sold the only custard I ever liked but I know it had diacetyl in it and after that rumor started flying around they discontinued it and since then the shop actually closed and I can't remember the name of it. Its a shame it sure was tasty lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom