What's new

Wotofo Profile question

Got mine today and what a cracking RDA. Easy to build and wick and flavour is amazing, may end up getting another one or two. Got it sat on a GBox filled with Sub Rosa Secluded Sorbet vaping at 60w and as good as that juice is it is miles better on the Profile.

Are you using the Profile on a regulated mod as that mesh/ohms pulls around 135w/32A on an unregulated. If you're aware then ignore me but just checking as I occasionally run the Profile on a mech with original mesh & it's hot.
Also the supplied mesh lasted me a month.

I don't use mech mods as I'm too scared to use them and don't want to risk it. Stick to regulated mods, myself.

Apparently the 'nexmesh' coils just released for the wotofo are the bomb. 0.13ohm and a lot more holes.. Ryan hall and something trippers did a video on it, I just ordered some from sr-vapes - highly recommend them btw for uk buyers

got 30 pulls on one squonk .. could have probly got another 5 or 6 as the wick still had some juice left lol .. but i dont risk a dry hit on mesh .. and yes i chain vape alot lol ...
That's impressive. I get one to three pulls before I can tell it's drying out and then nastiness ensues. I have to squank the living hell out of the thing. Goes through juice like nobodies business. Flavour is good with lots of clear high notes, lemon tart is fantastic, airflow is brilliant but kinda all or nothing...
Hasn't even hinted at a leak despite my aggressive skwanking. But it's the constant squinking that bothers me. I'm getting the ol' squonkers' thumb.
Re the mesh strips. I think you're stuck with the Wotofo or OFRF ones as they have solid ends AND edges so your cotton slips through without snagging. Trying to squeeze that much cotton through a normal strip of mesh...just nah.

I read a few reviews and stuff and ordered myself one of these, looks great but I notice everyone seems to be using it on Squonkers and I've been through 5 and never found a squonk I liked...can I use it as a regular dripper or is it really meant for squonking? Maybe I need to give squonking another go but I could never be bothered with constantly opening the whole thing up to refill the bottle plus one battery didn't really give me the power I like...

I read a few reviews and stuff and ordered myself one of these, looks great but I notice everyone seems to be using it on Squonkers and I've been through 5 and never found a squonk I liked...can I use it as a regular dripper or is it really meant for squonking? Maybe I need to give squonking another go but I could never be bothered with constantly opening the whole thing up to refill the bottle plus one battery didn't really give me the power I like...
It comes with a squonk 510 pin fitted but comes with an additional normal 510 pin that you can replace it with in the bag of spares so you can use as a dripper

Wait for the Topside Dual, the std is easy as pie to fill.

Back
Top Bottom