What's new

Wotofo Profile question

It comes with a squonk 510 pin fitted but comes with an additional normal 510 pin that you can replace it with in the bag of spares so you can use as a dripper
Hands up anyone who has used their squonk ready atomisers as drippers WITHOUT bothering to change out the squonk pin. It's not like the juice can go anywhere, can it?

Hands up anyone who has used their squonk ready atomisers as drippers WITHOUT bothering to change out the squonk pin. It's not like the juice can go anywhere, can it?

It will leak into the 510, been there done that :mad:

I read a few reviews and stuff and ordered myself one of these, looks great but I notice everyone seems to be using it on Squonkers and I've been through 5 and never found a squonk I liked...can I use it as a regular dripper or is it really meant for squonking? Maybe I need to give squonking another go but I could never be bothered with constantly opening the whole thing up to refill the bottle plus one battery didn't really give me the power I like...
Get a refill bottle & fill through the 510.

I get as good flavor with the Goon 25mm at 0.25ohm single coil, and much easier wicking!

I read a few reviews and stuff and ordered myself one of these, looks great but I notice everyone seems to be using it on Squonkers and I've been through 5 and never found a squonk I liked...can I use it as a regular dripper or is it really meant for squonking? Maybe I need to give squonking another go but I could never be bothered with constantly opening the whole thing up to refill the bottle plus one battery didn't really give me the power I like...

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10048547/9630441-authentic-vandy-vape-510-central-refill-bottle Didn't need to clean 'em before use.

I've had this for about a month. First build was really simple, exactly as advised and it worked amazing, incredible flavour at only 40w when I usually vape around 80+. It really stands out on the fruits though, first juice I tried was an apple chewita that I make and it's never tasted as good in any other RDA. Tried a few other fruits and it does seem to bring out the flavour better.

I also tried dripping until no more juice would absorb and tested the amount of pulls, flavour dropped at around 15, gone by about 24 and just caught the start of a dry hit at 30 and bottled it there.

However first build was still going strong but I wanted to change juices so rewicked and accidentally squashed the mesh so put a new one in... didn't work as well, burnt taste and a burnt line up the middle after like 2 or 3 days. Ripped it out tried build 3 and same thing. On build 4 and more like the first, a week later and no issues. No idea wtf is going on cause every build was perfect, hard not to be with the tool they give you tbh.

I'm waiting on some of the OFRF mesh from FT to try out

It will leak into the 510, been there done that :mad:
Done it with quite a few and never noticed any issues. If juice could be encouraged to make the journey down the hole in the 510 pin, it would tend to stop at the junction between the sprung loaded mod 510 and the hole in the tanks 510 pin. Most of my RDAs have enough cotton in the juice well, that there wouldn't be much juice lying around anyway.

On a squonk mod there's obviously no issue. Question is what happens when you stick it on an ordinary mod without changing the pin and then overdrip it, so... two for comparison from my collection - Pulse 24 and Dead Rabbit:
The Pulse is designed primarily as a squonker and leaks slightly through the BF when used as a dripper on a non-squonk mod.
The Rabbit is designed primarily as a dripper and does not leak at all through the BF when used on a non-squonk mod.

Clearly the answer is don't overdrip, and I'll start being more conscientious about that as soon as I get a fully transparent RDA. :D

Back
Top Bottom