What's new

Wraps & Skins

I had a quick look on the site but couldn’t seem to find the vinyl sheets/wraps. Are they under a different section?
I couldn’t either. None of the ones I looked at, offered a sheet option. Some excellent images though.

I got the Redbubble model wrong. My first order has been processed & shipped - obviously from the UK as they have provided a RM tracking reference.
Still saying a predicted delivery by 24th - I still think that’s optimistic, but never say never

Vinyl wrap as used on cars might be an option? The last time I looked at it, (for yet another project) it struck me as quite expensive for a small amount - and the patterns may not suit a small item. It can be effectively “moulded” around curves etc.

Vinyl wrap as used on cars might be an option? The last time I looked at it, (for yet another project) it struck me as quite expensive for a small amount - and the patterns may not suit a small item. It can be effectively “moulded” around curves etc.
That’s what I’m going to use. If only because they can be removed and you wouldn’t know one had ever been fitted.
The main advantage is they have micro holes, so bubbles are a thing of the past. They also can be heated and made to fit curved surfaces.

fitting on flat surfaces is a doddle. But you’ll need practice for more complicated shapes.
Finally they’re Uber cheap.

Where are you getting it from? I’m being lazy but the last time I looked I certainly wouldn’t have called it Uber-cheap :(

Okay, I got off my arse and looked - To be fair, I sat on my arse & looked.
Decent sized “samples” on the bay that would easily do a mod for 99p
I’ve ordered a couple already

It's black underneath I just left the wrap on as it looked very fetching lol
It’s quite fetching in black.
upload_2022-12-21_9-52-4.jpeg

upload_2022-12-21_9-52-30.jpeg

I take it all back.
Just had an email from RM saying they are delivering both my orders from Redbubble today!
Provided they are delivered, I’m impressed. Hopefully, what I’ve ordered is equally impressive.
Watch this space ….

7929C5C6-E8A3-4AE3-8D61-3FB998CC7FF7.jpeg
Well, both deliveries arrived :)
The quality looks to be very good. When it comes to me using them, I’ll be able to assess whether they’d be okay for a mod.
Sadly, 4 of the five stickers are transparent, so a photograph of them is useless, but to whet appetites.....

Back
Top Bottom