What's new

Wraps & Skins

Well, I tried one of the sticker halves that was blank to see how it would affix to a Cthulhu panel door. Not suitable :( They are not really sticky enough to adhere securely and can’t cope with anything other than a gentle curve. They are a bit like the protective film you get on a new mobile phone - maybe a bit thicker & stickier - but likely to lift in a short time. But, it was worth a try.
My “sample sized” vinyl wrap has arrived, so I’ll try that at some stage.

I had some left from an old car project.
It’s actually quite fetching, but more @Phrasing , than @RAPTOREX .:18:

I’ve a lovely bit of mid mat grey, on the way. I’m thinking that may be a keeper.
upload_2022-12-30_13-36-37.jpeg

Either purple and green or purple and black are more my style but I can't deny that does look pretty good.
The weave is too big, being as it’s car wrap. It’s listed as gold to purple chameleon. But, as there’s been no sun. It’s just purple all the time, atm.

I’ve a bit of rather fetching Red. But again it’s not really me. It would certainly make the VI a shouty mod.:18:

I have some black glossy vinyl that I used to wrap the battery tube of my alieno.
andI have tons of the stuff left over that I don't know what to do with.

I have some black glossy vinyl that I used to wrap the battery tube of my alieno.
andI have tons of the stuff left over that I don't know what to do with.
Go mad. If you don’t like the result, just strip it off and try another. Used with care you can wrap mechs too. You never know. You may find something you love.

picked up a roll of vinyl for £1.50 in poundland today. My battered red adv pico turned out quite nice.

20230214_234424.jpg

Back
Top Bottom