What's new

Wrong juice sent

knot

There was an issue with my order (XIKUBEFSL) with the incorrect juice being sent out. I would appreciate it if you could respond please so we can get this sorted.

I sent an email on May 6th, the day the order arrived. The email explained the issue and I also attached a photograph of the issue.

With no response, I called and left a message on May 10th.

Still no response, I sent a message through your online enquiry form on May 12 (and received confirmation it had been received)

After no response for a further 5 days, I sent another message through your online enquiry form on May 17th (again, confirmation it had been received along with the message that you aim to respond within 24-48 hours)

Called your landline again a few days later, straight to answerphone.

I would have assumed you are on holiday or perhaps have had issues with online access or something, but you have made multiple posts on Facebook since May 6th. It's been 2 weeks since my first email.

Would appreciate a response please, thank you.

Im in a similar situation. I ordered a bottle of juice with nicotine on May 11th, and as an afterthought I ordered another bottle of juice with 0 nicotine within a few minutes after. The nicotine arrived all fine. The 0 nicotine has not.

I left a webform message a week later. Then a couple of days after I left another. A couple of days after that I left a voicemail message as the land line went straight to voicemail, and another a couple of days after that.

Money has been taken, but I cannot get hold of Kraken. Im wondering if something has happened to him? Hope everything is ok @MrKraken?

Last edited:
Money has been taken, but I cannot get hold of Kraken. Im wondering if something has happened to him? Hope everything is ok @MrKraken?

I thought maybe the same. However, it's pretty easy to track Jim Maitland (MrKraken). He has a Facebook page for his wrestling photography, a Facebook page for his Dungeons and Dragons, a Youtube channel, Twitter account etc etc. He has been quite active on some of these up until yesterday. He's been on this forum since I posted my message. Other customers have posted with similiar situations on his Kraken Ecigs Facebook page and lo and behold, those posts are now gone.

It's great if you have other avenues of income and hobbies but when the customer service is this piss poor, it might be time to rethink being a retailer.

You have taken my money and sent me the wrong product. I offered to send you back the incorrect juice. Either refund me or send me what I originally paid for. Seriously, it's not hard to stick a bottle of juice in a bag. You have time to bugger about at wrestling matches and playing D&D, take 5 minutes to sort out your paying customers.

I apologise if I sound impolite by I have tried being courteous for the last month and I am just being ignored.

Really really surprised at these posts especially at the multiple counts mentioned on FB as I've bought from @MrKraken a good few times and he's always been 100% on the ball. It's not like he's giving up with the liquids with his Koncentrate line. A public response to this post would be awesome fella.

Have you paid with PayPal? Id open a dispute up then they'll sort it out

I paid with paypal. I would open up a dispute, but Ive spent £100's before now with @MrKraken and Im hoping this is just a blip.

Have tried calling every other day since my first post. No-one answers :(

Hope he is ok!

I had the same issue a year or so ago. After a string of unanswered emails, I made a claim via paypal. Didn't want to have to do it that way, but I felt I was out of options.

Some great juice though, I have placed orders since without problems.

Have you paid with PayPal? Id open a dispute up then they'll sort it out

Unfortunately not, I paid with a card.

I have only been vaping for the last few months but, up until this, had no reason to consider changing my regular payment method. I've had only positive experiences with vendors like Keith at CremeDeVape and Ams at Zapp who have gone above and beyond when there were some minor issues with orders.

Have tried calling every other day since my first post. No-one answers :(

Hope he is ok!

I obviously cannot say for sure that he is ok, but I've made assumptions based on all his activity on his different Facebook pages and the fact he was here, on the forum, on May 25. Since I first emailed him about the (very minor) issue of the wrong juice being sent, he has managed the following:

19 posts on his photography FB page, including uploading a load of wrestling photographs from an event he went to on May 28th
A weekend in Edinburgh on May 15th/16th
Got his branding trademarked
Made a video and uploaded it
Posted an open invite for people to join him playing some Star Wars RPG (next Wednesday if you fancy it)

So he's not in hospital. He's not on holiday. His shop is still open and taking orders.

Really really surprised at these posts especially at the multiple counts mentioned on FB...

The last 3 threads started in this forum over the last few months have been about issues with delivery, customer service etc.

For clarity:
kraken.JPG

These posts are now gone. Perhaps he has resolved those issues. But it's proof yet again he is around and monitoring his FB page. So why not read his emails, his online contact forms and listen to his telephone messages. My guess is that he is doing all of those things but is neglecting to address the fact he is taking peoples money and leaving them dissatisfied.

My issue revolves around £5 worth of juice. Which in all honesty, I would probably write off if someone had responded from Kraken. But to ignore a paying customers enquiry about an order that had been incorrectly packed...well, now its about the principle. I am obviously not the only customer he has decided to disregard with disdain.

Last edited:
The last 3 threads started in this forum over the last few months have been about issues with delivery, customer service etc.

Barring this post, in this forum it was October, March and April and all but one of those was sorted and the other wasn't updated so could have been sorted. That mixed with my own experiences of buying from him still leave me surprised at what presently appears to be a very cavalier attitude to his customers.

Totally agree on the principle issue now, always had him pegged for a good bloke and will be watching this thread to see how it pans out. I would hope there is a really good reason for this behaviour but considering the amount of different ways you've contacted him I'm really struggling to believe there could be one.

@MrKraken

I cannot see anywhere on his facebook page where i can leave a message, or private message him, apart from hijacking one of his posts about the EU rules.

My order was £25 ish

Back
Top Bottom