What's new

Youde goblin users, what you think?

Mine arrived today, have got as far as looking at the box, have literally not even had 5 minutes to get a build in. Definitely will get one done tonight and load it up with some ANML Looper and Carnage.

Really looking forward to getting stuck into this

You will love it the airflow is like a dripper. The taste is also like a dripper. I must be wicking wrong because it leaks when its on its side. I will be having another build on the weekend and fingers crossed I get it cracked because I seriously love this tank. Its tiny in nano mode! I just went back to my subtank mini because I can't be bothered to build tonight and it feels like going back to a old protank the draw lol and that's on wide open!

Worth taking some care that the wick makes little contact with the deck. I suspect that if there's any cotton taking juice near the airholes, it won't need much encouragement to fall in there. I kept my wicks pretty short, ran them directly out of the coils into the juice channels.

You will love it the airflow is like a dripper. The taste is also like a dripper. I must be wicking wrong because it leaks when its on its side. I will be having another build on the weekend and fingers crossed I get it cracked because I seriously love this tank. Its tiny in nano mode! I just went back to my subtank mini because I can't be bothered to build tonight and it feels like going back to a old protank the draw lol and that's on wide open!

I like my attys like my Raguri - tight and tasty

I'm awfully tempted to get one of these given the rave review Plumeblu gave it

Temptation best avoided. Used it for a day and back in the box it goes.
If your mind is changed you are welcome to mine at Gearbest cost plus post to NN.

Temptation best avoided. Used it for a day and back in the box it goes.
If your mind is changed you are welcome to mine at Gearbest cost plus post to NN.

Cheers, but I'll not be getting one for a few weeks yet...it's my new buying plan. If I still want something after waiting a while then I obviously really wanted it. Nothing is passing this test so far.

Cheers, but I'll not be getting one for a few weeks yet...it's my new buying plan. If I still want something after waiting a while then I obviously really wanted it. Nothing is passing this test so far.

This is a good plan.:) Think I'm 95% there too. It's in the drawer if you change your mind. ;)

As other has said, is a great little tank! Had it nearly a week and one little leak but I'm sure that was my wrong doing on the wicking, rebuilt again and it's performing great.
Good flavour, good clouds if fully open [emoji106]

I have had one for a couple of months now, love it... waiting on another from gearbest..I have only managed one build that does NOT leak when placed on its side.
There must be a very fine line with wicking well and having no leaks, coil position maybe..dunno
Anyway I now keep it upright at all times, rather than rebuild to get the fine margin correct. small price to pay for a great wee tank.

I'm coming round to this way of thinking. My Goblin still in the box, I've had if 3 weeks.:8:

Have one on order from GB, couldn't turn it down for £12 after seeing vids on YouTube, just gotta wait for delivery

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom