What's new

Zeus X RTA

I am going to hold a bit till i see more about it. I have the Zeus and Zeus duel and they are ok but not as good as my Manta's for flavour and they drink juice faster even at lower wattage than my manta's. The Zeus x does look good though

Love the look and airflow design.

I do like the look of this. Out of all the RTA's I own, I only have one that is top air flow. The dead rabbit to be precise. The thing about top air flow RTA's is, no matter how you wick them, they do not leak. I might just take a punt on this one.

Might have to take a look at this, after a but more research of course

I do like the look of this. Out of all the RTA's I own, I only have one that is top air flow. The dead rabbit to be precise. The thing about top air flow RTA's is, no matter how you wick them, they do not leak. I might just take a punt on this one.
Yeah, it's a great feature of top airflow tanks. And the Zeus has good pedigree. Both the single and double coil Zeus rtas are exceptionally good. So a Zeus with this style of airflow has the potential to be a real corker. $27 from FT with MAP code. Love the drip tip style as well. Really think this one is gonna be a keeper.

Yeah, it's a great feature of top airflow tanks. And the Zeus has good pedigree. Both the single and double coil Zeus rtas are exceptionally good. So a Zeus with this style of airflow has the potential to be a real corker. $27 from FT with MAP code. Love the drip tip style as well. Really think this one is gonna be a keeper.
9 days wait, but I've just ordered one. Pretty good price also.

Cant decide whether to push the button on the Zeus X and Kaees Solomon 3, both look very similar, especially both have the air intake chimney around the coil

Are people still having problems with ft, and other companies, getting stopped at customs and extra charges? Oh and what MAP code?

Are people still having problems with ft, and other companies, getting stopped at customs and extra charges? Oh and what MAP code?
Why would it be stopped at customs? Explain more. And the "MAP" code is simply "MAP" at checkout. If that is what you are going on about.

Back
Top Bottom