What's new

Zeus X RTA

This is weird. Fasttech said 9 days when I ordered it, but mine got shipped yesterday. Happy days.
They've got some in stock now. Grey ships next day.

I don't think so. FT don't list a tpd version which they usually do. I've bought several full sized tanks from Ecigone before. Usually they state if it's 2ml and they don't mention tank size at all.
Geekvape list a TPD one so I'd assume ecigone will have that one unless they ship a bubble glass with it separately

Says std comes with spare 3.5ml glass and tpd edition comes with 2ml spare glass

https://www.geekvape.com/project/zeus-x/

£29 on FT cheaper on aliexpress

Geekvape list a TPD one so I'd assume ecigone will have that one unless they ship a bubble glass with it separately

Says std comes with spare 3.5ml glass and tpd edition comes with 2ml spare glass

https://www.geekvape.com/project/zeus-x/

£29 on FT cheaper on aliexpress
It's £20 on FT with MAP code.

I'll let you know when mine arrives from Ecigone on Tuesday. At least its just the glass size and not a different tank size so worst case scenario it'll just need a larger bubble glass. But I think it's gonna be full size.

Yeah, think you got lucky by picking grey. All the other colours are still preorder.
Yeah. I picked the grey one. Looking forward to this tank. I always use e packet express so should be here soon.

Last edited:
Yeah. I picked the grey one. Looking forward to this tank. I always use e packet express so should be here soon.

Mine never take more than a week once shipped via UK express.

Gotta admit, I'm really pumped about this one. Gone for red/black. Looks badass and the drip tip looks the biz. And I absolutely love the honeycomb inner chamber. For the first time in quite a while I'm genuinely excited and can't wait for it to arrive. I had already ordered from FT but last night I cancelled and ordered.from ecigone. :hugs:

The original zeus single coil RTA is still one of the best ever. The dual version was unnecessary as it didn't add any benefits or improve the vape experience. Anybody with the original has no need for the dual. This however looks like a true step forward and not just another generic release put out to make money with little to no change. Got very high hopes for this one.

Last edited:
How do folk think this will perform with a single coil setup. That’s my preference really so might be tempted.

It's £20 on FT with MAP code.

I'll let you know when mine arrives from Ecigone on Tuesday. At least its just the glass size and not a different tank size so worst case scenario it'll just need a larger bubble glass. But I think it's gonna be full size.
Think I'll wait to see what you receive Tuesday, then might just order from there. What's a couple of days?

OK so the Ecigone Zeus X is 2ml. But the bubble glass from the Zeus dual is cross compatible with the X.

Ecigone will be selling the X glass separately in the near future

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom