What's new

Yaeliq sale

Always worth buying 2 or more bottles at a time, if funds allow, to negate the postage.

Fancy 100ml Zoosha if anyone's thinking of putting in an order in [emoji4]

I had never ordered before but after reading this thread I decided to put a little order in.

I found 3 nice sounding juices in the sale section on the website, ordered 100ml of each.

They have just shown up today. Has anyone else had very different amounts in each bottle? None has leaked down the bottle or in the packaging. This is how they all came...
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1452942459.970351.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1452942501.569101.jpg

Anyone else had the same? I'm a bit baffled...

I had never ordered before but after reading this thread I decided to put a little order in.

I found 3 nice sounding juices in the sale section on the website, ordered 100ml of each.

They have just shown up today. Has anyone else had very different amounts in each bottle? None has leaked down the bottle or in the packaging. This is how they all came...

Anyone else had the same? I'm a bit baffled...

Ordered plenty of times from them and never had any turn up like that.

I have had bottles that leaked a little but the level wasn't noticeably different.

All mine have different caps to yours as well so if it's a new bottling system it might be a reason.

Good choices with the blueberry and coffee milkshake by the way. Especially that blueberry milkshake.

Thanks @GROOF, they smell great, which one would you say is closest to 100ml?

They also have a strange cap thingy under the lid...
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1452943962.292199.jpg

I'm not normally very fussy, but it was such a large difference in amounts, from one bottle to the next.

I've dropped then an email anyway. Even if they don't do anything, at least they'll be aware of the problem. [emoji106][emoji2]

Back
Top Bottom