What's new

Yaeliq sale

Just got a delivery from the. today, 100ml Turkish tobacco. I'm not normally a straight up tobac vaper but I have to admit, it's pretty good. A really satisfying vape considering it's a 3mg and 70vg. Think I'll be putting another order in soon, Any suggestions/recommendations ?

Hey guys. Do Yaeliq do a sweet tobacco that anyone can recommend? I find Puros to rich and almost savoury. I like the whole Manabush range so wondering if they do something similar?

Just got a delivery from the. today, 100ml Turkish tobacco. I'm not normally a straight up tobac vaper but I have to admit, it's pretty good. A really satisfying vape considering it's a 3mg and 70vg. Think I'll be putting another order in soon, Any suggestions/recommendations ?
Israel Captain! My adv

Hey guys. Do Yaeliq do a sweet tobacco that anyone can recommend? I find Puros to rich and almost savoury. I like the whole Manabush range so wondering if they do something similar?
I don't vape sweet tobacco, do you mean like a desert, pastry type tobacco? In which case they do, if you mean sweet otherwise Israel Captain has a mildish honey/maple type note.
You may like Zoosha Tobacco, a cookie base background with baccy.
But otherwise they do Black cherry, Apple chocco all sorts of tobacco

@petethesteep just had a fresh batch of Zoosha and he'd be better to answer questions on that brew. [emoji106]

Just as @moley described it mate, I use 70VG at 12mg, the cookie dough undertone is not over powering, so if you like it really sweet then it might be worth ordering a booster just in case. I've just received the latest order which included the Double RY4 and the Butterscotch tobacco, but I can't comment on them yet as they are still steeping. To be honest I find Turkish sweet, well at least my knackered taste buds do.

@moley, in the intrest of a balanced opinion , incase i sounded a bit negative ...my missus is loving the mothersmilk i purchased , thinks its delicious .

Probably a stupid question! But what currency does the website use? (Israel don't use $) I'm going to order some but need to know how much it is in gbp? Xmas & birthdays mean things abit tight til payday!

Back
Top Bottom