What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Sold of my Hexs and a lot of my FT clones, building my authentic mech and RDA collection. A pair of Ruby's this weekend and today a Geekvape mini toolkit, will add some coils and cotton bacon to it, to keep in the car for Vaping emergencies [emoji36]
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1456161388.985087.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1456161402.716380.jpg

Received my Jerry Can this morning.... also known as the Tesla Invader III 240w. :)

20160222.jpg

20160223.jpg

...absolutely stoked with this beautiful mod.... made from zinc alloy, the finish and build quality are stunning. And man, does it punch hard!! Adjustable voltage, so unlike a true mech, you're not just stuck at the max battery direct output of 4.2v. I've got mine putting out at about 4.8v (it's an analogue voltage adjustment, from 3.6-6.6v, but labelled as "1-5" on the dial, so you set it according to taste, rather than to a precise value).

£29.99 from DNA Vapes. Max 240w. Dual 18650. I wouldn't hesitate to rate as 10/10. :)

Last edited:
From the Total Legend that is our very own @Huggett, I have a set of Tweezer Tool thingies and an Atty Stand. :2thumbsup:

The best vapemail and last addition to my collection for the foreseeable future thanks to @city461. I posted in the general section seeking some advice on the Hex and City massively helped me out (top bloke) after a few days he kindly sold me his Distressed Blue Hex and chucked in a Twisted Messes with some of his Tiger Coils which let me tell you is nuts. The photo really doesn't give it the full credit as the chrome finish looks stellar. Anyways big shout out to City for going above & beyond a 'standard sale' - it's what makes this community awesome
20160223_133426.jpg

Back
Top Bottom