What's new

driving and vaping

crankyfart

Initiate
not sure if i'm thinking too much but I've noticed my front windscreen getting "oily" or looking blurred with oil ever since I started vaping while i'm driving. [emoji52] I do not open the windows because the air con is on.

also, just yesterday my car's air con decided to die on me and the mechanic said the air con broke down because I was vaping in my car. how true is that?

on a side note, rest assured I practise all safety measures and only vape using a tank while driving.

not sure if i'm thinking too much but I've noticed my front windscreen getting "oily" or looking blurred with oil ever since I started vaping while i'm driving. [emoji52] I do not open the windows because the air con is on.

also, just yesterday my car's air con decided to die on me and the mechanic said the air con broke down because I was vaping in my car. how true is that?

on a side note, rest assured I practise all safety measures and only vape using a tank while driving.
The aircon breaking because you vape is utter bollocks, I vaped for the best part of 3 years in my astra with the aircon running full time - even in winter (It keeps the damp away) and it only needed regassing once out of the cars 4 year lifespan.
As for the windscreen - thats VG residue, a good clean with a soapy cloth then polish with a clean dry one will sort it out, failing that - regular wipes with a cloth with a dash of glass cleaner will keep it down...

not sure if i'm thinking too much but I've noticed my front windscreen getting "oily" or looking blurred with oil ever since I started vaping while i'm driving.

Yes this happens - you are exhaling directly onto the windscreen. Used to happen to me when I smoked in the car also.

I do not open the windows because the air con is on.

Erm, turn it off?

Not true at all

How exactly is vaping going to break your air con !!!!!!
That mechanic is a fool

you should have seen my windsreen when i smoked 1/2 my lungs were on their from coughing yeah agee with most ur mechanic is a dick also dosent air con contain vg or pg if my gray matter remembers

Last edited:

Crack your window open half an inch. It sucks the vape out and won't bother the AC's effect.

Yeah I also get that buildup on the windscreen. A wee clean now and then and its back to new.

With Mr Numpty on this one, crack one window a tiny touch and just like smoke, it's sucked out and doesn't end up filming your screen.

You mech/tech is either a vaping nazi, a completely clueless beefwit or he's yanking your crank mate lol ;).

He might as well have informed you that farting in your car breaks down the seat material :p.

Not sure what mod you're using but if you're vaping big clouds with no windows open that has to be dangerous... definitely have the driver window down a little and clean your windscreen once every week or 2.

Back
Top Bottom