What's new

Your views on a discount Vape Club

Would you spend £24 per year to save 40% on your vape liquids for a year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't get it.

If you are in a position to sell well known juices at 40% off, why not just do it? You'll undercut everyone else and achieve a brilliant reputation.

As soon as you ask for a membership fee, which only amounts to 5ml a month, you are going to lose customers.

Is it a way to avoid a clause in the Distributor's Contract? If it isn't just sell the juice for a low profit/high turnover.

with his thinking at the moment he has something different and something that not everybody will copy with the work/effort involved.

everybody can slash 40% off, which will saturate the market

Sounds quite a good deal ,what's to stop jack from getting a couple of mates involved, splitting the yearly membership, and getting cheep juice

Sounds quite a good deal ,what's to stop jack from getting a couple of mates involved, splitting the yearly membership, and getting cheep juice
As I understand it, the membership charge is hardly going to be relevant if he can sell at 40% off a lot of stuff and still make a profit , I'd rather sell 20 bottles than 2, in fact he probably would want you to invite your friends, family, neighbours and old school friends to share the purchase, buy, buy, the more the better.

Cheers Marcus

Sounds good! I've been vaping since October 2016 and while I buy my regular favourite juices I always like to try new ones every month so as long as your catalogue was big enough to allow a couple of new vapes each month I'd be up for it!

Thanks to POTV I've been enjoying a juicebox subscription for a couple of months - a vape club to get good juice at discount would complement it well!

great idea anytime i can save money i'm in

ok i would like to invite you for 1 months free trial on the site. We have not got all the full brands we want at the moment but please take a look. The prices you will see on the site are the price before the 40% discount. If you want to take advantage of the 1 month trial please let me know by sending me a personal message. I will then supply you with a code that gives you 40% off for a month

The website is: http://www.vape-saver.com

I hope to hear from you!

I would definitely be interested in a 40% discount! Sounds like a good plan.

ok i would like to invite you for 1 months free trial on the site. We have not got all the full brands we want at the moment but please take a look. The prices you will see on the site are the price before the 40% discount. If you want to take advantage of the 1 month trial please let me know by sending me a personal message. I will then supply you with a code that gives you 40% off for a month

I hope to hear from you!

@GREGORY LONG Thanks for clarifying. I think I'm just expecting 10ml bottles to be more expensive automatically so manufacturers can recoup some of the money they've had to put up to get through tpd. If 3 bottles were roughly the same price as a 30ml bottle is now, the club idea is something I'd consider. I think there are a lot of people the idea will appeal to: maybe not as many as you hope on here as many who are real vaping enthusiasts seem to be going - or already have - down the diy route.

I hope to hear from you!

Yes I would do it - but it would depend on more things.

For example, I can buy Dinner Lady's now from multiple vendors for £12-£18 for 30ml. However, the £12 vendor charges £5.99 postage! I end up buying from a vendor who sells it for £16 but with free postage.

Your postage costs could make any discount less attractive if you don't play it right. Speed of delivery is another deciding factor.

I hope to hear from you!

Not being funny but £24 isn't going to break the bank! I've spent more than that on liquids that have not made it past half a tank! (They ended up down the sink!) so for £24 or whatever the first month or two would cost.great. I do not DIY and buy liquids and do think that they were overpriced, now with tpd regs and testing it's probably about right. But if I can get DL lemon tart for £9 I'll be a happy chappy!! Only need 4 bottles of £15 liquid to break even! That'll be my first order! Sign me up (or send me a free sample - about 120ml of lemon tart would do [emoji106][emoji3][emoji23])

I hope to hear from you!

Back
Top Bottom