What's new

Your views on a discount Vape Club

Would you spend £24 per year to save 40% on your vape liquids for a year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not being funny but £24 isn't going to break the bank! I've spent more than that on liquids that have not made it past half a tank! (They ended up down the sink!) so for £24 or whatever the first month or two would cost.great. I do not DIY and buy liquids and do think that they were overpriced, now with tpd regs and testing it's probably about right. But if I can get DL lemon tart for £9 I'll be a happy chappy!! Only need 4 bottles of £15 liquid to break even! That'll be my first order! Sign me up (or send me a free sample - about 120ml of lemon tart would do [emoji106][emoji3][emoji23])

Cheeky!! Its looking promising that we will do this... with the 2 tiers of 3 months and 6 months membership we might make a limit to the amount of liquids that can be purchased but for the yearly discount membership there would be no maximum to the amount of liquids ordered. Lemon Tart DL is actually my favourite and the TPD 10ml bottles will be available in the UK in about 2 weeks time and I know they will be available in single bottles as well as packs of 3 in a nice box. I do think they will be at the RRP of £14.99 hopefully so it would mean that 30ml would be £9 with the membership. We are looking at this thread with excitement as we do think we have a viable business which could have a lot of potential

Sorry if its been asked but does this include concentrates aswell as premade from say t juice or vampire vape? If so I would be interested

Cheeky!! Its looking promising that we will do this... with the 2 tiers of 3 months and 6 months membership we might make a limit to the amount of liquids that can be purchased but for the yearly discount membership there would be no maximum to the amount of liquids ordered. Lemon Tart DL is actually my favourite and the TPD 10ml bottles will be available in the UK in about 2 weeks time and I know they will be available in single bottles as well as packs of 3 in a nice box. I do think they will be at the RRP of £14.99 hopefully so it would mean that 30ml would be £9 with the membership. We are looking at this thread with excitement as we do think we have a viable business which could have a lot of potential
you seem to have the foundations to support the model which will reassure many apes and providing you can keep up with the juice trends(via a good feedback loop) then you should be ok and who knows from being a branch of your business it may become the whole tree. Mind some of the things you allude to re cost price give the lie to actual RRPs and those vendors pleading poverty

I think its a great idea and I'd definitely be interested if the brands I like were in there. As an aside, I think that your poll results may be a little skewed by DIYers voting 'No'. DIYers probably shouldn't vote as they wouldn't be buying any of the product you've listed anyway. Your idea is aimed at people like me that can't be f*cked making their own juice innit.

I think its a great idea and I'd definitely be interested if the brands I like were in there. As an aside, I think that your poll results may be a little skewed by DIYers voting 'No'. DIYers probably shouldn't vote as they wouldn't be buying any of the product you've listed anyway. Your idea is aimed at people like me that can't be f*cked making their own juice innit.
You are right mate. We are allowing approx 50% of the no vote in contrast to be taken off and at the moment it seems we will be revising our current website but we are waiting for just a few more vape liquid brands to arrive in the 10ml TPD sizes and then we will be good to go! I think it will be a couple of weeks and keep your eyes open as we are probably going to offer a free trial month! :)

I'm *really* intrigued now to know what the margin is on the 'premium' juices lol :54:Think I've been working in retail too long.

You might have a few more punters on board if you had a half decent selection of one shot concentrates for DIYers included in the plan? I'd be interested on that basis

I don't get it.

If you are in a position to sell well known juices at 40% off, why not just do it? You'll undercut everyone else and achieve a brilliant reputation.

As soon as you ask for a membership fee, which only amounts to 5ml a month, you are going to lose customers.

Is it a way to avoid a clause in the Distributor's Contract? If it isn't just sell the juice for a low profit/high turnover.

I don't get it.

If you are in a position to sell well known juices at 40% off, why not just do it? You'll undercut everyone else and achieve a brilliant reputation.

As soon as you ask for a membership fee, which only amounts to 5ml a month, you are going to lose customers.

Is it a way to avoid a clause in the Distributor's Contract? If it isn't just sell the juice for a low profit/high turnover.

yes to your last question :)

Back
Top Bottom