What's new

Your views on a discount Vape Club

Would you spend £24 per year to save 40% on your vape liquids for a year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes I would do it - but it would depend on more things.

For example, I can buy Dinner Lady's now from multiple vendors for £12-£18 for 30ml. However, the £12 vendor charges £5.99 postage! I end up buying from a vendor who sells it for £16 but with free postage.

Your postage costs could make any discount less attractive if you don't play it right. Speed of delivery is another deciding factor.

Monthly dd payment etc yes, yearly in advance no, I would only pay a year in advance for well known and established businesses.

Cheers Marcus

Monthly dd payment etc yes, yearly in advance no, I would only pay a year in advance for well known and established businesses.

Cheers Marcus
problem with that is what is to stop someone signing up for a month buying 6 months woth of juice then fucking it off........ however on the flip side of that convincing someone to tip up a years subs in advance on an unestablished business/plan is a stretch

problem with that is what is to stop someone signing up for a month buying 6 months woth of juice then fucking it off........ however on the flip side of that convincing someone to tip up a years subs in advance on an unestablished business/plan is a stretch
The business is already established and has 2 stores and a website already ,the company has been running for 3 years. We are not a start up and are part of a company with no debts. This should be more assuring. Our Company name is Adverweb 57 Ltd if anyone wanted to check us out on the Companies House website

problem with that is what is to stop someone signing up for a month buying 6 months woth of juice then fucking it off...

Set an acceptable maximum monthly limit than it will protect the vendor and satisfy the buyer.

No offence to the OP, OR INTENTIONAL reference , or DISCREDIT, but it must be mentioned that there 's been quite a few businesses taking the fee, using that to support the artificial lower price, and disappearing when the time was right.

Assume 2000 online subscribers within the first few months, (not difficult if you offer such a big discount), use the £24 to subsidize the discount and f off with easy money.

Cheers Marcus

Set an acceptable maximum monthly limi,t than it will protect the vendor and satisfy the buyer.

No offence to the OP, OR INTENTIONAL reference , or DISCREDIT, but it must be mentioned that there 's been quite a few 'new' businesses taking the fee, using that to support the artificial lower price, and disappearing when the time was right.

Assume 2000 online subscribers within the first few months, (not difficult if you offer such a big discount), use the £24 to subsidize the discount and f off with easy money.

Cheers Marcus

Marcus I appreciate what you are saying but the £24 is not subsidising the cost of the liquids at all. You will be surprised to know the mark up on Vapes as it is fairly large. We are probably going to offer a free 1 month trial to members of POTV so they can see how it goes first of all. Like I said before we are not a start up and our company has been running for 3 years. Adverweb 57 Ltd operates 2 stores and an already running vape site. We also have 3 other shops and we are also a marketing company. I know its easy said but we would have no plans to run away with peoples money.

Yes I would do it - but it would depend on more things.

For example, I can buy Dinner Lady's now from multiple vendors for £12-£18 for 30ml. However, the £12 vendor charges £5.99 postage! I end up buying from a vendor who sells it for £16 but with free postage.

Your postage costs could make any discount less attractive if you don't play it right. Speed of delivery is another deciding factor.

Ok i see what you say regarding the postage. yes there would be a postage cost involved and it would vary from £1 to £3.35 dependent upon the liquids ordered but the maximum postage cost would be £3.35 and thats for recorded signed for delivery and if you are some one who would stock up and spent £50 or more on Vapes then 1st class signed for delivery would be free as well!

Marcus I appreciate what you are saying but the £24 is not subsidising the cost of the liquids at all. You will be surprised to know the mark up on Vapes as it is fairly large. We are probably going to offer a free 1 month trial to members of POTV so they can see how it goes first of all. Like I said before we are not a start up and our company has been running for 3 years. Adverweb 57 Ltd operates 2 stores and an already running vape site. We also have 3 other shops and we are also a marketing company. I know its easy said but we would have no plans to run away with peoples money.
Hi GREGORY, all I can add if I may, is maybe offer a shorter term or tiers, and I am sure it will make the offer far more appealing. You'll get a bigger customer base this way and the business will thrive if it gets a good reputation.

Cheers Marcus

Last edited:
Hi GREGORY, all I can add if I may, is maybe offer a shorter term or tiers, and I am sure it will make the offer far more appealing. You'll get a bigger customer base this way and the business will thrive if it gets a good reputation.

Cheers Marcus

Yes that would be the solution such as say 3 months for £8, 6 months for £14 and 12 months for £24

Not being funny but £24 isn't going to break the bank! I've spent more than that on liquids that have not made it past half a tank! (They ended up down the sink!) so for £24 or whatever the first month or two would cost.great. I do not DIY and buy liquids and do think that they were overpriced, now with tpd regs and testing it's probably about right. But if I can get DL lemon tart for £9 I'll be a happy chappy!! Only need 4 bottles of £15 liquid to break even! That'll be my first order! Sign me up (or send me a free sample - about 120ml of lemon tart would do [emoji106][emoji3][emoji23])

Back
Top Bottom