What's new

Prizes Posted and Received.

There's another pic on bundle 48 but have no idea who donated it or even what it is to be fair! :18:
This?
tapatalk_1507579285537.png
that's an eleaf aster I believe... I just waded through the donations thread but couldn't find any mention or picture of it, perhaps it came from one of our lovely vendors? @Rob?

This? View attachment 140903 that's an eleaf aster I believe... I just waded through the donations thread but couldn't find any mention or picture of it, perhaps it came from one of our lovely vendors? @Rob?
Thanks @cindy99 never seen one before.. @Rob, this seems to be a similar type of mod as the innokin. Is it too late to add to @crustyfolker alternative raffle? It could save everyone a bit of work and postage costs and if it makes even one extra pound it would make me as happy as being a raffle winner!

@ZendeR that image is there in Error, it applies to Bundle 45 :2thumbsup:
What a way to crush my expectations of a mod I had no use for. I'll be suing for emotional damages! :22:

Thanks for checking guys! And congrats again to all the winners, losers, patrons and everyone involved in this year's raffle! :2thumbsup:

I have received all prizes except from stu31 but have received the tracking postage details for this so it is imminent ! I will update when that arrives.

Thanks so much to all of you [emoji5]

Sorry for the delay guys, but just sent prizes to @butlerd @tootingyoda and @Tubbyengineer . You will receive them tomorrow or Thursday.

Have one more prize to send to @Hootler, Prize number 53, as soon as I receive details I’ll send that too. Congrats to all!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom