What's new

Fake Charger

Whoops. Looks like I've made my first (certainly won't be my last), mistake in my vape adventure. I purchased what I hoped would be two Sony VTC5 18650 batteries from Next Day Batteries on Friday, last week. I haven't charged them yet and I'm pretty sure I won't after reading this thread.

Josh even sent me a follow-up email to check that I'd received the batteries and to say thank you for my purchase.
Nothing so far has pointed to fake cells so take some photos of the batteries sides and tops and ask either of the Ben's (fogstar or 18650) to have a look. They are top gents and will check for your safety.

I will remind anyone just viewing this page that a number of counterfeit chargers have been sold by next day batteries with no regard for customers safety. I justify the last comment by the fact that.counterfeit chargers have been sent as replacement for previous unsafe fake nitecore chargers. Also the lack of any recall or warning on next day batteries web site.

I unsubscribed from ndb mailing list and now I got an e-mail from this

Képkivágás.JPG

It has the same address as ndb :hmm:

Yup got one too. Trading from the NDB address and selling 18650 batteries plus SD cards etc. What an amazing coincidence !!!

Imagine being stupid enough to spam all the people that he sold fake gear to and fucked over. Where will it end?

Funny thing is when you click on battery chargers on the new site it's empty !! Perhaps they've sold out........ :27:

Maybe he’s still got the fragments and is trying to assemble a couple to chance it on his new business venture. “nobody will know, I’ve changed the name. genius move. who would have thought of it? they’ll never guess...”

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. I know people have been spammed in the last two weeks asking for a five star review on I don't trustpilot.

Not a problem @MrDJ
This guy is a leech but insted of blood he sucks money from as many people as he could :gunban::3dmad:

Back
Top Bottom