What's new

Handy Info for Mech Newbies

Sp3ckyh0td0g81

Achiever
I was looking at various mech mods online while drinking my morning coffee and came across this poster, we regularly see people asking all manner of questions on safe builds and battery safety when using mechs on here, and i thought this was quite good for a simple reference point for folks, now please note i am not by any means saying this covers everything at all but any info is good info if accurate and correct so for all you mech users out there who are just starting out worth a taking a copy of this for future reference

remember as i said this does not cover everything, but is a very good reference point and thought id share

mechsafety.jpg

0.08 on a series mech would absolutely blow your head off [emoji23]. Would be around 860 Watts.

it's never a bad idea to repost info thats been posted before where mech mods are concerned. However with the range available in regulated mods today i would always advise buying a regulated mod just because of the bad press user error has caused., and yes i use mech's sometimes.

Its a very useful and safe chart, but the parallel one is a bit conservative!

Back
Top Bottom