What's new

Caravala-inapantina Copyishof something ish

nah .. im sure i could make the throw better .. If I could unscrew the damn thing .. Ive tried heating it .. and double pliers ..everything ... loctite I reckon

nah .. im sure i could make the throw better .. If I could unscrew the damn thing .. Ive tried heating it .. and double pliers ..everything ... loctite I reckon

Yup that glue they use is bloody good stuff, I don't get why they glue everything the whole idea of a mech is so you can take it to bits to clean/service the damn things

First time with mesh...and I'm impatient so I just lobbed juice in and started up.

Something acrid is coming off making it evil. I'll watch Youtube later to find out what I should have done first.

Yup that glue they use is bloody good stuff, I don't get why they glue everything the whole idea of a mech is so you can take it to bits to clean/service the damn things
Have you managed to crack one open?

I gave up trying to open my 19, just bought a new unglued button for it after near on killing the original one with everything from (no kidding) a pair of tweezers to a grinder.

I gave up trying to open my 19, just bought a new unglued button for it after near on killing the original one with everything from (no kidding) a pair of tweezers to a grinder.

I got a couple apart but it wasn't fun hehe :D

First time with mesh...and I'm impatient so I just lobbed juice in and started up.

Something acrid is coming off making it evil. I'll watch Youtube later to find out what I should have done first.

Dave did say that the fitted coil was rubbish and needed remaking. I've given mine a nice bath, ripped the coil out and I don't care how oxidised the wick looks, it's getting another burn

Dave did say that the fitted coil was rubbish

That's what I forgot. :D

Too busy working my way through all my juices today, finding out how brilliant they taste on a dripper.

Think I'll go for the full wash, scrub and burn tomorrow too.

Back
Top Bottom