What's new

Caravala-inapantina Copyishof something ish

Did it come with treated mesh?

Hi Mawsely

Yes pre built , as in the pic , needs recoiling hot spots !!!!! Also comes with spare pre treated mesh , wire , o rings and what can only be described as the worlds best screw driver , had i know the screw driver was included would have put price up , You will be well impressed lmao

Dave

Wow, just picked mine up from the outlaws. I see what you mean about the screwdriver, that thing is a WEAPON! Haven't tried it yet, I'm going to put the atty through the ultrasonic, rewire it and I shall report back later. Cheers Dave for running this buy.

Anyone managed to get the tank apart yet?
taken the screw off and the sleeve it screws into yet can't get the top off for sugar.

Anyone managed to get the tank apart yet?
taken the screw off and the sleeve it screws into yet can't get the top off for sugar.

soak in hot water for a few mins if its an O-ring, should loosen it up for some give?

so ... what the actual mod bit like people ? good ?

soak in hot water for a few mins if its an O-ring, should loosen it up for some give?

Cheers, got the glass or whatever it is tank moving on the seals ok, im thinking the top and bottom are screwed together atm but may require more force than my paws can give.

Not bad at all to be honest. Vapewise, I just stuck my Kayfun Lite on, and it's comparable to any other mech I've used, including my roller. Obviously, build quality is nowhere near and due to the way the base terminal is constructed, it's a hell of a lot longer in 18350 mode (and presumably 18650). Nice gentle throw on the bottom button. I'd say that mechanically, I'm pleased with it as a first impression. Waiting to see how long the chrome plating lasts though, but I knew what I was buying and if it does all come off then it'll give me an excuse to cover it in pointless pipes and whatnot and then either steampunk it or rat it :D

As an additional: I just put my Aga-T2 on it, which is set up for VW and it's powering that no problem, admittedly with a fresh battery but still the voltdrop must be very low.

Last edited:

Quite impressed really dude.
Top and bottom Screws together well, looks and feels the part.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375894784.966384.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375894800.006066.jpg

Reminds me of the sigelei

Not bad at all to be honest. Vapewise, I just stuck my Kayfun Lite on, and it's comparable to any other mech I've used, including my roller. Obviously, build quality is nowhere near and due to the way the base terminal is constructed, it's a hell of a lot longer in 18350 mode (and presumably 18650). Nice gentle throw on the bottom button. I'd say that mechanically, I'm pleased with it as a first impression. Waiting to see how long the chrome plating lasts though, but I knew what I was buying and if it does all come off then it'll give me an excuse to cover it in pointless pipes and whatnot and then either steampunk it or rat it :D

As an additional: I just put my Aga-T2 on it, which is set up for VW and it's powering that no problem, admittedly with a fresh battery but still the voltdrop must be very low.

Ive got the sig 8w ... its a nice piece of kit .. but you do need to put it in your mouth then take a fast run at a wall to press the button down

Back
Top Bottom