What's new

Caravala-inapantina Copyishof something ish

E Smoke UK your site appears to be down. I'm not a conspiracy nut but I'm seeing a lot of this recently, first POTV, then Stealthvape, Esmoke and another one that I can't remember yesterday

@E Smoke UK your site appears to be down. I'm not a conspiracy nut but I'm seeing a lot of this recently, first POTV, then Stealthvape, Esmoke and another one that I can't remember yesterday

Dont even get me started on that , it been down half a day , just spent 40 mins on phone with a support tech to tell me that there is an internal fault at there end with the online serve , No shit Sherlock , it says that when you try to log on ?

Dave

Lmao, I've been after a new mech mod for a few days now, and was gonna order the cara clone through your site so I could chuck a couple of extra bits in too, but I can wait til tomorrow

Lmao, I've been after a new mech mod for a few days now, and was gonna order the cara clone through your site so I could chuck a couple of extra bits in too, but I can wait til tomorrow

Hi Thanks for that the mech mod is only on the Market place , but if you want some other bits too , let me know and i will sort it via a paypal invoice so you not paying two lots of postage , .

Cheers

Dave

Ok, I'll get the caravela ordered now then and I'll let ya know about the rest when the sites up. It was only gonna be a spinner or 2 and then a cheeky browse for pretty things :D

Just a quick up date for those who have ordered , The goods have been shipped and are currently with DHL , So we may get them by the weekend .

Cheers

Dave

Hi All

Mods have be sat at east midlands all weekend , Will be in my paws tomorrow for shipping.

Ta

Dave

Hi All

Mods have be sat at east midlands all weekend , Will be in my paws tomorrow for shipping.

Ta

Dave

How I keep missing all the news in this thread is ridiculous! :doh:

...but, seeing as I thought it'd be at least two more weeks... :yahoo:

I'm excited for you guys just reading this.
Must try to sleep at night instead of stalking random threads on the forum!
Hope these turn out well for you and kudos to ESmoke UK for doing this... gonna check out your store very soon :)
j

Back
Top Bottom