What's new

Gearbest & Yodel experiment

Appreciate it. I've requested a refund via email because the package hasnt even been tracked since i ordered it so god knows where it is. Not hopeful on it to be fair, expecting the usual 'your item will be with you soon, theres been a delay' BS.

Appreciate it. I've requested a refund via email because the package hasnt even been tracked since i ordered it so god knows where it is. Not hopeful on it to be fair, expecting the usual 'your item will be with you soon, theres been a delay' BS.

any feedback yet from gearbest?

My advice now is once 8 weeks has elapsed then claim via paypal. I have been trying to get things sorted and will keep trying to help anyone and GB to clear this mess up. I know it is more than likely that it is a shipping fuck up between China and the UK. GB and Hotecig where using the same courier to export goods to UK and then Yodel take over the actual delivery to your homes. At a guess GB are being fobbed around by the exporter which is why they can't give straight answers.
I know GB are now looking for a new express shipping method but seem reluctant to use China EMS, I have a felling China EMS have an exclusive deal with Fasttech as they seem to be the only company using them.

Me thinks Gearbest are going to lose a lot of customers over this I certainly won't be using them again. My delivery did eventually turn up but Fastetech seem to be so much better so that's where my money will be going!!

Opened a ticket and it was the usual shpeal. Emailed the rep off here but no reply. I'll go through paypal. Shocking service.
I went the gearbest ticket way, got an automated reply saying that's the parcels had been shipped and to check yodel site for the tracking information, as if I hadn't already being do that for the past 5 weeks

Am I correct in assuming if I put a claim in with PayPal or cancel the order, they can have to sent back with no issues or will they require it be delivered then returned?

My order that was finally shipped on the 21st November (with GB's optional shipping insurance) still has no tracking beyond info received. This was the response of CS today on the issue...

Dear Christopher,

Thanks for your message.

Recently, there has been a delay caused by the shipping company, which has affected the delivery time of some packages. We have now resolved this issue. The majority of packages have now been shipped out.

-For those packages that have been delayed more than 1 week over the stated estimated shipping time we will refund 10% of the order value to your online Wallet for every week delayed.

This time is calculated from the maximum estimated shipping time displayed on the website for your shipping method.

For this compensation please contact our customer service after you have received your package.

Customer satisfaction is our priority.For further assistance please contact our support center at [email protected]

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards

April
gearbest Customer Service

They are refusing to open a lost item case with the shipper, probably because they deny that they've even received the package yet.

Never pay for insurance, its worthless. I should really have guessed this.

I went the gearbest ticket way, got an automated reply saying that's the parcels had been shipped and to check yodel site for the tracking information, as if I hadn't already being do that for the past 5 weeks

Am I correct in assuming if I put a claim in with PayPal or cancel the order, they can have to sent back with no issues or will they require it be delivered then returned?

The first response with the shipping and tracking table is an automated reply. Respond to get a human response.

My response from Gearbest after many messages all saying different things.
Are they saying it’s lost?
Dear xxxxx

I am sorry to hear you haven't received the order yet.

We sincerely apologize for this delivery issue.

By way of compensation, please consider the following options:

Option 1):We can resend a new parcel to you free of charge.
Here are our terms and conditions for your reference: http://www.gearbest.com/about/terms-and-conditions.html

Would you please confirm again your shipping address in this format:
Consignee Name:
Detailed Address:
City:
State (Province):
Postal Code:
Phone Number:

Option 2) Quick Refund in Full to Your Wallet as Store Credit.
If you choose the online Wallet refund we will refund you in full 20.28USD and in addition also offer you extra points to your account for discounts on your future purchases.
(You will receive 2 points for every 1 USD. For example 3 USD will gain you 6 points). This refund will be processed within 24 hours.
Learn more about wallet benefits : http://www.gearbest.com/m-article.htm?id=111
Learn more about points benefits : http://www.gearbest.com/about/about-points.html

Option 3) Refund in Full to Your Original Payment Account
We can refund 20.28 USD to your original payment account.
-For PayPal account holders, please allow up to 48 hours for the transaction to appear in your PayPal account.

Please kindly inform us of your decision.

Best Regards
Hella
Gearbest Customer Service
http://www.gearbest.com/

Back
Top Bottom