What's new

My experience with Dripper Labs

guy

Postman
Hi all.

I just wanted to share my recent experience with Dripper Labs because I am that blown away with not only the customer service I have received but also the liquids I made! I am in no way affiliated with the company, but I've recieved help on here numerous times so thought I would be giving something back by letting others know about a concept and business that has opened up so many possibilities for me!

I first became aware of this company last year, opened an account but to be honest found the idea of creating my own flavours a bit daunting. So I left it. Until last week when I randomly reacted to one of their Instagram posts. Shortly after they slid into my DMs offering their assistance and advice. What entailed was a few days of back and forth messages with them helping me create my first liquids. I then ordered and recieved the liquids I created the very next day.

Despite their amazing help, advice and guidance, I still kind of expected the flavours I'd created to be lacking, but I couldn't be more wrong. What I recieved were 5 high quality liquids that to be honest, I was shocked had been created by my own ideas.

I tried to recreate two of my normal go to liquids from other companies and three new flavours from ideas I had. The result was the two I tried to replicate taste (obviously) slightly different but with a better quality. I can tweak these recipes for my next order to get them exactly how I want, and better than the initial other brand of liquid. The three new ideas I tried are lovely too!

I'm so excited to improve my current recipies and to try some of the many ideas I have for other ones!

I can say with absolute certainty that I complety regret not trying this innovative and game changing concept sooner, and I genuinely see no reason to buy 'anyone else's' liquids again.

It's changed everything for me and I really implore you to try them out. If, like me, you feel a bit daunted by it all, reach out to them. They were absolutely amazing with me and I know they'll be the same with anyone else who needs help

Hands down the best experience I've had and the best thing that has happened to me since I started my vape journey.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience Guy. What stands out more than anything from your post is how genuine your words are and how ‘game changing’ you experience has been as a vaper. Welcome to Dripper Labs!

It’s a challenging industry to launch a business into and reading heartfelt, stand-out reviews and feedback like these on every aspect of Dripper Labs just reminds us to keep doing what we are doing.

Delighted to have provided you sure a revolutionary experience!

Thanks again for sharing,
Nick, Jack and Dan

PS Also a helpful reminder to get back on PotV more!!

Looks interesting, so signed up and had a go. The only questions I have are what brand of concentrates are they using. And when it comes to the nic strength you choose there is no difference in price from 0 nic to 6 nic which leads me to believe they may be using low quality nic to keep costs down?

I can't recall exactly what nic shots I received. I asked for salt nic instead of freebase and this was no issue for them. I'm about 1/3 of the way through my order now and can tell no difference in the nic than any of the other shots I've tried!

Vaping a liquid I created whilst at the same time playing about with and making changes to the recipe I'm vaping is a crazy and satisfying experience!

Looks interesting, so signed up and had a go. The only questions I have are what brand of concentrates are they using. And when it comes to the nic strength you choose there is no difference in price from 0 nic to 6 nic which leads me to believe they may be using low quality nic to keep costs down?

Hey Major Vape!
Nick from Dripper Labs here, just thought I would jump in to give you some answers straight from the horses mouth.

First up: concentrates. We are not wedded to any one flavour house, we pick and choose from the best in class for each ingredient. Each ingredient is an in house combination of concentrates to give a rounded, authentic stand alone ingredient for customers to use in recipes. All ingredients are pre-steeped in the factory so there is very little steep time on your custom bottle - we recommend 1-2 days just to let the flavours mingle.

On to nic shots. Any required nic shots are provided with all orders free of charge as part of the bottle configuration. We do not charge more for a 6mg bottle (2x nic shots, not 1x) primarily for simplicity. Our nic shots are bought from a reputable Uk supplier and are good quality.

You can be reassured we worked way to hard building this whole platform to cheap out on the end product either in concentrates or nic shots.

The quality of our flavours is one of the things customers comment on the most. Most mainstream companies that have their margin squeezed by supply chain and middle men of distribution unfortunately have to turn to cheaper concentrates.

In our case we sell direct to Vapers only, so we don’t have middle men. Whilst there is in theory more profit margin in that model, we use that to: sell the liquids themselves at really honest prices for the premium quality, buy the absolute best concentrates we can pretty much regardless of cost, and do things like give an extra nic shot away to keep things simple and give a little back to the MTL crew who have historically had less choice of flavour.

I hope all that helps understand what we are all about!

Any more questions please feel free to ask,
Thanks
Nick

Last edited:
I was the same way last year. Created an account and played with the ingredients and sliders but left it for a few months cause I was apprehensive on how my creations will turn out. Year later I’ve got TONs of creations on my page for others to try and more waiting to be purchased before they get published.

Once you start the creative path you’ll become addicted cause of how easy it really is. Plus you can publish them for others to buy and earn points to cut costs on your next orders. I’ve made 99 sales so far.

Back
Top Bottom