What's new

New Hcigar squonker"The aurora"

Listed on FT today $48.94 https://www.fasttech.com/p/9646338
9646338-5.jpg
9646338-4.jpg

does anyone know what chip has?
Apparently it's a carefully crafted proprietary chip [emoji1]

From FT:
Hcigar AURORA Squonk mod is ergonomic in appearance. It can be compatible with 1pc18650 / 20700 / 21700 battery. It has a unique battery replacement method and can be easily replaced without an adapter. The innovative battery replacement method brings a better experience.

Variable wattage: 5W-80W

Temperature control: 200'F-600'F / 100'C-300'C

Display screen: High-definition color screen, superior safe output performance and simple operation methods give you a new kind of electronic cigarette health experience.

Unique battery replacement method: The innovative battery replacement methods eliminating the need for adapters to replace batteries for better experience.

Compatible with 18650&20700&21700 battery (not included)

Carefully crafted chip

no more DNA for hicigar?
Discussing this in another thread. Not sure if it's a stop gap while awaiting new evolv chips or if DNA are grabbing back the right's. (The buttons and screen size looks like it would accommodate a DNA C board).
I'm seeing all the classic Chinese brands remove DNA chips from their mods or discontinuing DNA mods.
Shame if hcigar loose them as they are one of the company's that helped make evolv' s reputation.
Grab one of those healthcabin inbox' s they've got for £40 while you can I say.
I've just grabbed another.

Discussing this in another thread. Not sure if it's a stop gap while awaiting new evolv chips or if DNA are grabbing back the right's. (The buttons and screen size looks like it would accommodate a DNA C board).
I'm seeing all the classic Chinese brands remove DNA chips from their mods or discontinuing DNA mods.
Shame if hcigar loose them as they are one of the company's that helped make evolv' s reputation.
Grab one of those healthcabin inbox' s they've got for £40 while you can I say.
I've just grabbed another.
I'm not decided yet, I don't know is better to get the inbox or save a bit more and get something with 75c?

Back
Top Bottom