What's new

Review Mint Humbugs by Drip Drop Vapour

Shetland Sam

Achiever
Hello and welcome to another of my juice reviews. First things first the formalities.

This juice was sent out for the purpose of this review. Nothing or no one will influence the review apart from the juice in question. Also rwmember that taste is subjective.

Today we are looking at mint Humbugs by Drip Drop Vapour. This is from their shortfill range so needed topping up to 120ml. It's a 70vg30pg juice. Now all that is taken care of let's enter the science lab for the finger test.

So I was conducting the finger taste test and straight away I thought I was sucking upon a humbug. So that is a big plus.

Let's prime those coils and have a toot.

Now I do quite like a mint from time to time. And this juice is exactly what it say on the tin erm I mean bottle. Nice and minty but it's not just plain old mint it's a nice creamy mint. Now mint isn't a flavour I would go out and look for but this has changed my opinion on that. Now let's move over to

Sam's super saucy scale.

It's creamy. It's minty. And it is certainly very vapeable. I have been thinking on where to score this for a while. And after some extensive thought.

Get that humbug taste minus the calories

Im gonna give it a 8/10

20180531_163329.jpg

And if you want to check it out yourself the link is below

https://dripdropvapour.co.uk/e-liquids/new-dripdrop-creamy-mint-hum-bugs-100ml-0mg-shortfill/

Last edited:
P.S I will be doing a giveaway with the mint Humbugs and iron brew flavours

Here is RULE 3 so you need to have read this and given the review a thumbs up.

Serial free shit hunters will be deleted so even bother.

Last edited:
I like mint and I like creamy & custard flavours - have added this one to the list and needs a try I think! Thanks Sam

I like mint but have never vaped a mint liquid, had various menthols so will put this on the list to try, price looks good too !

Great review again there sam have never had any kind of mint juice before but this sounds nice by what you say.......

Thanks for the comments everyone.

But a huge shout out to @Sam DripDrop Vapour over at drip drop for hooking me up with these juices for the reviews.

I have one more to do but fear not Sam's super saucy scale will be returning very soon. Who's juice this time I hear you ask. Well you will see very soon.

Giveaway will be coming up tonight or tomorrow.

I thought this sounded a bit different, so tried to order it.
First attempt, card declined. Maybe Visa didn't like a Visa Debit card.
Second attempt, card declined. It didn't like a Visa Credit card either.
Fuck trying again with another card!

Back
Top Bottom