What's new

Review Cthulhu - Hastur Mini Single Hole Airflow Post

Aye but the idea is you want a stronger gust of air rather than a diffused weak breeze. Concentration over diffusion for the restricted tanks. Diffusion is only any use for cloud puffers and hair dryers.

I think you might be right ..... I'm glad I got 2 now, I think I'll change the one in my other tank too later, it may have just made a great tank even better.

I’d just like to point out to a certain video reviewer that it’s pronounced Cthulhu.

Cu as in Cup

Two as in Too

Loo as in read some fucking books

It does not have a ‘th’ lisp in it.

I’d just like to point out to a certain video reviewer that it’s pronounced Cthulhu.

Cu as in Cup

Two as in Too

He's Scottish can't pronounce anything correctly in English.

We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity...

Cu as in Cup

Two as in Too

He also seems to think the new berserker is a subohm tank with its 1.5 and 1.8 coils.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He also seems to think the new berserker is a subohm tank with its 1.5 and 1.8 coils.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Don’t know, don’t watch.

I skip to the build section with the sound off these days.

We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity...

These really are the shortcomings of the English language. In Scotland we do often pronounce words phonetically. I only makes sense to do so. Ya big KThooloo.

I can't talk anyway ... forget about pronouncing it, I can never spell it. I had to copy and paste it about 20 times writing the review.

These really are the shortcomings of the English language. In Scotland we do often pronounce words phonetically. I only makes sense to do so. Ya big KThooloo.
And Americans read while moving their lips.

It’s English, we get to decide what is correct - or rather, me. Self appointed and always 100% correc...fuck, the wife’s back.

As you were.

Back
Top Bottom