What's new

VaperCaper site reviews request

VaperCaper

Achiever
Hi, we'd really appreciate some reviews of our website. http://vapercaper.co.uk

Apart from it not having a lot of stuff in it yet (we're working on it) we'd love to hear your feedback on the site design.
I've promised our webmonkey extra bananas if he did well and fruit can get pricey.

Hi,
I just browsed your website and it looks pretty good to me.
I'm sure as you start building your stock levels and fill it up a bit it will be fine.I can't comment on ease of purchasing as i haven't ordered from you(yet).
Maybe my only suggestion is to fill the header with some kind of image? Or have it shift through different images of products available on the site.
This is only my opinion but i work for a design and print company,so i'm used to seeing lots of images all of the time.
Good luck with it and maybe i'll purchase something soon?;)

Would still love to hear more views on our website and how we can improve it, thanks everyone who has sent us feedback so far.

Hiya, the drop down menu is a bit of a nightmare to use on my Android tablet running dolphin / chrome / stock browser, it doesn't stay dropped down if you see what I mean.

Last edited:
There's a lot of white at the top of the page, could the banner image be cropped tighter?

Hiya, the drop down menu is a bit of a nightmare to use on my Android tablet running dolphin / chrome / stock browser, it doesn't stay dropped down if you see what I mean.

Works fine on my Nexus 10 :7 I'll see if I can fix it. Or add in links to product categories on the page it defaults to if you just click the products link nstead of clicking something on the drop menu.

Main page does look a little 'empty' compared to other sites I have been to. It would be really good to have a clickable bar at the top (sorry, am not very techie) where you can click for e-liquids, batteries etc instead of droping down the menu and then selecting. So you have everything in neat sections instead of all on one page. Maybe it's just me though, I like to have certain things in their own places instead of all lumped together.
I always think photos of fruit etc instead of just words looks more inviting for e-liquids. I always look at the pictures and decide if I want to click and find out more. For eg/ if I saw a nice big juicy orange I would be more tempted than if I just saw the word 'orange' If you get me?
More background colours would be good, creates warmth and depth etc instead of just white. White looks a little clinical to me.
I don't know if this is any help. I might just be waffling as usual.

ZT does this shit for a living - or something. He can give oodles of advice. :D

Main page does look a little 'empty' compared to other sites I have been to. It would be really good to have a clickable bar at the top (sorry, am not very techie) where you can click for e-liquids, batteries etc instead of droping down the menu and then selecting. So you have everything in neat sections instead of all on one page. Maybe it's just me though, I like to have certain things in their own places instead of all lumped together.
I always think photos of fruit etc instead of just words looks more inviting for e-liquids. I always look at the pictures and decide if I want to click and find out more. For eg/ if I saw a nice big juicy orange I would be more tempted than if I just saw the word 'orange' If you get me?
More background colours would be good, creates warmth and depth etc instead of just white. White looks a little clinical to me.
I don't know if this is any help. I might just be waffling as usual.

I like things white and clean, I might go playwith some background stuff though. We also went for pictures of the actual products rather than a pic of a nice juicy orange though we might change this up a bit soon.

I'll definitely try and do something with the menu navigation over the next couple of days to make it easier to navigate, thanks for the feedback.

Back
Top Bottom