What's new

custard flavor descriptions list with %

bestecigliquid has a cigar custard *queens custard had my eye on it after trying their tobacco custard which was nice *kings custard

what's ur recipe bud

Right, custard queen. The current one has some fa custard premium I mixed 100ml at 5% and had been sitting for months and months. To this has been added various caramels, vanillas, creams, tobaccos etc at various points in time, and most recently FA tuscan reserve and cigar passion.

So there’s no recipe as such, it has developed over time to become what it is today. You should ditch recipes, I prefer mixing by ear.

I think a little of a best cig net might just top it off perfectly. But I’m a bit hesitant to add it in case it ruins it, there’s 100ml there.

Right, custard queen. The current one has some fa custard premium I mixed 100ml at 5% and had been sitting for months and months. To this has been added various caramels, vanillas, creams, tobaccos etc at various points in time, and most recently FA tuscan reserve and cigar passion.

So there’s no recipe as such, it has developed over time to become what it is today. You should ditch recipes, I prefer mixing by ear.

I think a little of a best cig net might just top it off perfectly. But I’m a bit hesitant to add it in case it ruins it, there’s 100ml there.

Grab some scales, mix yourself a small sample bottle making sure you note down the exact percentage of what you add

I use a sharpie, but the only one that’s ever lying about is light green, so hard to see on the bottle, and I usually just write two or three letters, thinking I’ll remember what it means. Then either I forget, or it gets added to or blended with others, and I have a load of bottles of unspecified liquid. I like it this way. I tell them apart by the colour, and by how much is left in each bottle. And sometimes two will end up switching with each other, when I confuse them, or when the level of liquid left overtakes another bottle I’ve not been puffing as much.

I filled the tank last night with what I thought was a caramel blend only to be surprised by ry4 (double maybe?) which seemed to have liquorice in it.

I wouldn’t be able to mix a small batch. I can only make small bottles of single flavours.

why not just number your bottles then keep a word document on computer with all the ingredients and % next to each number. simples :)

>be me
>made the best ejuice ever
>down to the last 10ml
>didn't write down what i put in it

Back
Top Bottom