What's new

Ccw Devon cream

I thought it was common knowledge that most governments classed ejuice as a tobacco product?

Last edited:
16.—(1) No person may produce or supply a tobacco product containing—
5(a), which is specifically about e-cigarettes, directs you to regulation 16, which therefore applies to e-cigarettes in addition to tobacco products.

(d)in the case of tobacco products for smoking, additives that facilitate inhalation or nicotine uptake.

As I said, a moot point, the law, as I said is an ass, ill worded, ill drafted, by burocrat's
The word being tobacco, do you think of yourself as a tobacco vaper ?

“(a)must not contain any additive referred to in regulation 16 (no vitamins, colourings or prohibited additives in tobacco products);”

“(a)must not contain any additive referred to in regulation 16 (no vitamins, colourings or prohibited additives in tobacco products);”

I think I have made my point clear twice now, maybe you need glasses really, I will try to help out though, lets try bigger bold text.

(d)in the case of tobacco products for smoking, additives that facilitate inhalation or nicotine uptake.

As I said, a moot point, the law, as I said is an ass, ill worded, ill drafted, by burocrat's

I think I have made my point clear twice now, maybe you need glasses really, I will try to help out though, lets try bigger bold text.

Like it or not ejuice is considered a tobacco product.

Like it or not ejuice is considered a tobacco product.

Yes, I know, but as I said the TPD / TRPR regs were badly defined, and poorly worded.
In fact something I did not know until I read an article recently, is that the majority of nicotine produced in laboratories, so presumably in eliquid is extracted from a plant of the tobacco family, but not the actual plant that is used for cigarette & pipe tobacco.
Also purely synthetic nicotine can be made, so no tobacco involved, how would that go down if submitted for TPD testing.........
Only snag is apparently it is 13 times more expensive than standard nicotine !

Link to the article for synthetic nicotine below, if anyone is interested in reading it.
It is an American report so does contain references to the FDA.

https://www.wired.com/2016/06/vaping-industry-wants-go-post-tobacco-synthetic-nicotine/

When mixed at a few percent the devon cream isn't noticeably colourful, Chocolates, caramels and the like are far worse, and some of the tobacco's. That Devon cream smells divine, Claire's ambrosia should be a good one, just the wait.

Back
Top Bottom