What's new

Have I leaped before I looked!

Thats like the fifth time somebody has called it dirty! What gives?

Compared to other ry4s this one is, umm, sort of ashy maybe dry to me. Lots of people go on about it having a biggish caramel vibe, I've never found that, tis a rabbit hole indeed, try it and see what you think. I think it would benefit from some cream and or vanilla in the mix, but like I said, a rabbit hole.

These are popular, although I dont rate the custard king, not mixed it for years though
upload_2024-2-17_15-47-27.png

upload_2024-2-17_15-48-54.png

Compared to other ry4s this one is, umm, sort of ashy maybe dry to me. Lots of people go on about it having a biggish caramel vibe, I've never found that, tis a rabbit hole indeed, try it and see what you think. I think it would benefit from some cream and or vanilla in the mix, but like I said, a rabbit hole.

These are popular, although I dont rate the custard king, not mixed it for years though
View attachment 349564

View attachment 349567

In the custard king recipe percentage colum for the flavours, is that the amount you need for the batch size (10ml) they are using. Would I use the same percentage for 50ml?

Some recipe batch sizes are for example 200-500ml far to much for me when I cock it up! How do you down or up scale.
I
If I just put those recipe flavour percentages into a calculator to adjust my batch size will it still be the same.

In the custard king recipe percentage colum for the flavours, is that the amount you need for the batch size (10ml) they are using. Would I use the same percentage for 50ml?

Some recipe batch sizes are for example 200-500ml far to much for me when I cock it up! How do you down or up scale.
I
If I just put those recipe flavour percentages into a calculator to adjust my batch size will it still be the same.

Use the same percentages, doesn’t matter the batch size. 10% is 10%.

So going on that basis, i want 60ml of this at 30/70. Does this look correct?

I didn't check all the flavours were correctly sized, just that 42ml of VG (35ml base + 7ml from the nic shot) will give you 70/30 VG/PG.

I did check a couple of the flavours and came to the conclusion that you were capable enough of entering the %'s correctly for each flavour :)

Looks good. Except you've got your nicotine set as 70/30 (top line on the calculator). It's probably 100% PG.

Back
Top Bottom