What's new

Recommendations for NET liquids?

fentribal

Postman
I wonder if anyone has any recommendations for a good NET liquid? I have only tried Black Note Prelude previously but I wasn't particularly impressed with it at the time (a couple of years ago) My "go-to" tobacco liquid at the moment is Riot Squads hybrid cream leaf, so a creamier tobacco is what works for me but I wouldn't be averse to something a bit more "nutty" or "chocolatey" or even something with a bit of a whisky/brandy note to it, I'm open to any suggestions really!
Thanks in advance for any recommendations you may have.

Juice cabin, drakes are all good nets, house of liquid are stunning but more pricey. There are some concentrates as well but the name escapes me.

I agree with juice cabin, drakes and HOL but also if you fancy a treat there are loads of Italian companies that do nets that are amazing, azhads elixir, angry fox vape, k-flavour company are a few, also nature vape do the la tabbacceria range, both pure and hybrid, they are unbelievable, so good.

Fortunately there's quite a bit of choice as per the above suggestions. Black Note juices are typically very smooth and on the mild side so maybe something a bit stronger may suit or hybrids.

Back
Top Bottom