What's new

Aspire Tigon Kit

MrTeaTime

Legend
“Aspire, the innovative pioneering vape brand dedicated to supplying customers across the globe with cutting edge products.....etc...etc....”

This was sent to me directly by aspire for review. Although this product was sent for free, my review will remain unbiased and honest....

All views are my own, and do not represent those of POTV or the forum.

This bit ^^^ is important

So, see the statement at the start? That’s Aspire©️ mission statement, they print it in all there products, and whilst that may have been true a few years ago, I’m afraid that it means nowt....not anymore, not if they continue to produce products like this.

This review will kill any chance of recieving anything else from aspire in the future...but that’s no bad thing in my book.

So what we have here is a compact lightweight “stealthy” mod and tank kit from 2015. There’s no doubting the quality of the product, it feels nicely made, is light....and er...it doesn’t weigh a lot

You get the mod itself, the tank (which we’ll get to in a minute) spare o rings, usb cable from 2012, 2 coils (1.2ohms and a 0.04ohm coil)

5 clicks turns it on with a lovely purple light flashing on the power button, 5 clicks to turn it off. Various other lights flash to tell you when your battery is running low, and trust me, this thing is woeful using the 0.40ohm coil (more on that in a min)

It’s a fixed wattage, and like 2014 this “cutting edge” technology it will decrease (rapidly) as you go

The tank is supplied with two coils, which, I believe is what is “new” about this

The 1.2ohm coil is “ok” flavour is “ok” but not great. It gives an average approximation of the juice you are vaping. Compared to a similar build in the kayfun5 (the only mtl tank I have) its shit, but for a stock coil I guess it’s ok, battery life on this coil is ok I guess...however the fade after half an hour or so is shockingly bad, and if your at your desk on your laptop, you will be hooking this up pretty quickly.

The 0.40ohm coil should never have been supplied in this kit. I got 10 mins of an acceptable vape before the power dropped of a cliff...after 45 mins it wouldn’t fire. For fucks sake aspire, why? Why bother???

The tank itself is well built and feels solid enough but it’s stuck between two posts, it’s not anywhere near airy enough for the 0.40ohm and way to airy to be anything other then a loose mtl at best. Close it off to the lowest airflow and the flavour is poor and it’s still to airy.

It’s fair to say that I may not be the best person to review this type of product, however this feels old, and out of step with what is available out there. It’s as if they have a load of stuff in the warehouse that needs to be used up from 2014, and this is what they come up with. A very poor showing Aspire.....

If anybody wants this after my glowing review, please leave a comment here. I have another that is unused

Attachments

• B1C6D58D-003F-46CA-90D8-5E43B05C71FD.jpeg
    B1C6D58D-003F-46CA-90D8-5E43B05C71FD.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 103
  • 9D76DB38-113E-46EB-B2D1-F7696C4922CA.jpeg
    9D76DB38-113E-46EB-B2D1-F7696C4922CA.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 135
  • 903A17D3-664B-4296-BC2E-CFBE3404AFB2.jpeg
    903A17D3-664B-4296-BC2E-CFBE3404AFB2.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 111
I'd been quite looking forward to this after seeing Jai Haze's review. Now I'm feeling a little disappointed. Considering who's opinion I'd trust more... +1 @MrTeaTime .

Nice one mate, soon as I saw this, I thought it'd be like the aftermath of a mexican dinner

Aspire fix up , and message me if you want some decent ideas ;)

Thanks for the honest review. Think it should go to one of those serial competition enterers as punishment

Now this is what is called a REVIEW..theres no kissing up to a company here, just a honest and well put review of a product, i for one DO listen and take on board whatever shawn @MrTeaTime says in his reviews as i know its NOT bullshit but a very truthful and honest review and if i were high up in aspire's company i would STRONGLY take @MrTeaTime 's review and learn from it.

WELL DONE shawn on your honesty... [emoji106][emoji16][emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom