What's new

Ripples Recipes

Good on you for sharing them mate. :thumbup:
Though they'd probably have me reaching for an inhaler which is a bummer.

Good on you for sharing them mate. :thumbup:
Though they'd probably have me reaching for an inhaler which is a bummer.
Whats your thoughts on Vape Train Concs seeing as they're from your side of the pond.

Whats your thoughts on Vape Train Concs seeing as they're from your side of the pond.
Funnily enough mate I only heard of them when you mentioned them. I just sent them a message asking for any info regarding the things that trigger my asthma. If they can reply with a list of some that don't I'll give a few a try. They have some interesting ones dont they.

Funnily enough mate I only heard of them when you mentioned them. I just sent them a message asking for any info regarding the things that trigger my asthma. If they can reply with a list of some that don't I'll give a few a try. They have some interesting ones dont they.
I've not really looked into them that much yet but they're popping up in recipies quite a bit on here https://alltheflavors.com/recipes
It was a carrot cake recipe that got me looking at them.

https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/145302/mix

Ingredients ordered for the revised Lemon and Lime Cheesecake, just got to wait for them to arrive now.
What sort of steeping time is needed on this one @StrawberryRipple? Cheers

Ingredients ordered for the revised Lemon and Lime Cheesecake, just got to wait for them to arrive now.
What sort of steeping time is needed on this one @StrawberryRipple? Cheers
I've been testing it after a few days then last time i waited a week and it was still a little light on the filling hence the revision.
The LorAnne Cheesecake and mozzarella need a little longer so I'd say if you can wait two weeks then even better.

@Banjostring have you tried the tinned custard yet?
You were going to use CAP V1 instead of the Molinberry so I'm wondering if it's turning out okay?
I've been dipping in every now and again and i think it's bob on and don't see how it can get any closer.

I tried the hard crack toffee one. It's fkin awesome. Get through a big bottle every month. Can't put my finger on why. Tried a few more and wasn't as impressed.

I tried the hard crack toffee one. It's fkin awesome. Get through a big bottle every month. Can't put my finger on why. Tried a few more and wasn't as impressed.
Is that a one shot?

Just a standard concentrate.

Vape Train’s Hard Crack Toffee DIY Concentrate for e-liquid making, is a flavour which mimics the taste of an extended cooked butterscotch that’s turned to a hard crack toffee “HCT”. This is a unique flavour that can be used in many recipes that are lacking that toasted, dark highly concentrated cooked sugar taste. If you enjoy toasted marshmallows mixed with a brown sugar toffee, you will definitely find uses for this in your e-liquid recipes. HCT is designed as a mixer with other flavours and can be paired with nuts, tobaccos, desserts and candy style vape recipes.

Back
Top Bottom