What's new

DotMod AIO

With the same fused clapton wire I build my rta,35 watts is quite close where I like to vape.
Dotshell is a completely different design it might needs less wattage to perform the same might not.
I want a daily device but if it is underpowered its going to be a problem

With the same fused clapton wire I build my rta,35 watts is quite close where I like to vape.
Dotshell is a completely different design it might needs less wattage to perform the same might not.
I want a daily device but if it is underpowered its going to be a problem
A billet clone would suit you better. Would be same cost as a DotAio and the dotshell if you get from China and look out for deals. Bigger capacity and far more rbas to choose from.

7EF0CC2E-FAA6-4F17-B8BD-5C2AF0F8A079.jpeg
8EF62A29-C601-4396-ACF8-4D9AEF50E383.jpeg

my Dot has landed. Looks pretty. Slightly larger than the Zeta. Bit less capacity. For £34 it’s a decent little thing. The zinc alloy feels a bit cheap if I’m honest and I think I’d have been a little disappointed if I’d paid over £50 for it. Trying the .7 dot coil. It’s ok.

It will compliment the zeta nicely as a cheapo beater.
If you already have the zeta and want something similar for stock coils I’d buy another zeta!

View attachment 209142 View attachment 209143
my Dot has landed. Looks pretty. Slightly larger than the Zeta. Bit less capacity. For £34 it’s a decent little thing. The zinc alloy feels a bit cheap if I’m honest and I think I’d have been a little disappointed if I’d paid over £50 for it. Trying the .7 dot coil. It’s ok.

It will compliment the zeta nicely as a cheapo beater.
If you already have the zeta and want something similar for stock coils I’d buy another zeta!
I'm using the dotmod stock 0.3 coil with Manabush Xmas custard. Same coil for 2 weeks, and flavour is still good. Their coils seem to last really well. Not pushing it power wise either so it's good on battery life. [emoji6]

I'm using the dotmod stock 0.3 coil with Manabush Xmas custard. Same coil for 2 weeks, and flavour is still good. Their coils seem to last really well. Not pushing it power wise either so it's good on battery life. [emoji6]
How do you know how much battery is left? Do you have to wait I till it glows red on the button or does it give you any other indication?

Back
Top Bottom