What's new

DotMod AIO

It may prove a somewhat silly experiment? i am really wanting to find the setup that produces the least amount of condensation.
I have heard encouraging reports from various users and have now had lengthy discussions with the wonderful Team at Atmizoo it seems that they may just have cracked it.

For BB use I am now entirely switched to the KRMA as it really is pretty damn near as dry as a bone. Now bear in mind that because we are both retired, therefor mainly at home, our devices get caned hard. Because the KRMA is so small, it would appear that condensation build up is more or less a thing of the past, but time will tell.
Put it this way, Carol has always run Vapeshells, I did too and then switched to the Xeta, but have now sold all bar one and have replaced them with KRMAs.

It may prove a somewhat silly experiment? i am really wanting to find the setup that produces the least amount of condensation.
I have heard encouraging reports from various users and have now had lengthy discussions with the wonderful Team at Atmizoo it seems that they may just have cracked it.

For BB use I am now entirely switched to the KRMA as it really is pretty damn near as dry as a bone. Now bear in mind that because we are both retired, therefor mainly at home, our devices get caned hard. Because the KRMA is so small, it would appear that condensation build up is more or less a thing of the past, but time will tell.
Put it this way, Carol has always run Vapeshells, I did too and then switched to the Xeta, but have now sold all bar one and have replaced them with KRMAs.
Going to be calling you Dot Mod Rob soon [emoji16][emoji16]

Dibs on the shell ;)

Hey guys,I need a dotaio with dotshell in my life,the non variable wattage holds me back,I want to dl with the dotshell with a fused 2*28x36,is the dotaio going to give a nice warm vape?

Hey guys,I need a dotaio with dotshell in my life,the non variable wattage holds me back,I want to dl with the dotshell with a fused 2*28x36,is the dotaio going to give a nice warm vape?
The Dot only goes up to 35 watts. Not sure what you’re vaping at but this might not do it for you?

Back
Top Bottom