What's new

AIO Reviewers

much less air. you are basically puffing the pure vapour from the chamber through a tiny hole at each end. so maybe the flavour seems more intense and interesting?
I can see that but by comparison wont it also be a tiny amount of vapour ?

@LordOdin You're too kind but I don't think I can claim any superior knowledge from years of just f*ckin' about to find what works for me.

I can see that but by comparison wont it also be a tiny amount of vapour ?

no, not really. if i am puffing at 15w and you are puffing at 60w, it’s only a factor of four. and it’s much more concentrated because i’m not diluting it with loads of fresh air. you also take a slower puff so it stays in your mouth longer, and the higher pg liquid carries flavour better.

you should give it a try. there are some good mtl drippers.

I like tart and peppy, however, if we're talking juice...

I remember when i first started vaping and watching Zophie (who remembers her) she wasn't bad to look at is my excuse. I remember her doing a Video of stuff she had bought since reviewing vape gear which included a House a Car and quite a few other not so cheap items. She was pretty straight and told people she got paid for doing reviews, i forget the other guy who quit because of ill health, was it Rip something or other. Always said he never got paid for reviews. Vaping with Vic saying i get absolutely fuck all off them, sat in fron't of a wall covered in about 500 Mods. Mike Vapes was another who says he never got paid. I don't mind them getting paid as long as they are honest about the Product they are reviewing. Telling their own Fan Club that some thing is great when it's actually shite is so wrong. the people they are duping are most likely putting cash into their Patreon. I think people should wake up to these money grabbing fuckers and fuck them off, Sorry for the language they just wind me up.

Zophie (who remembers her) she wasn't bad to look at is my excuse.
Redhead, very easy on the eyes, deeper voice. Her early stuff was more risque.
i forget the other guy who quit because of ill health, was it Rip something or other.
That dude turned into a cartoon, but had sharp camera work.
t....he people they are duping are most likely putting cash into their Patreon. I think people should wake up to these money grabbing fuckers and fuck them off, Sorry for the language they just wind me up.
Like that current dude seeking 10K to help move, who's got 2 juice lines, and collab's with vendors. And the next words out of his mouth are 'I'll see you at the European expos'. :11:

Like that current dude seeking 10K to help move, who's got 2 juice lines, and collab's with vendors. And the next words out of his mouth are 'I'll see you at the European expos'. :11:

I thought when I heard him say that on his vid he was joking. he's had plenty of time to save up ready for the move so why should we help him we don't have enough to live on as it is right now.

it's not our problem his country is run by a bunch of ill informed twats who think ciggys are better for you than vaping is

I remember when i first started vaping and watching Zophie (who remembers her) she wasn't bad to look at is my excuse. I remember her doing a Video of stuff she had bought since reviewing vape gear which included a House a Car and quite a few other not so cheap items. She was pretty straight and told people she got paid for doing reviews, i forget the other guy who quit because of ill health, was it Rip something or other. Always said he never got paid for reviews. Vaping with Vic saying i get absolutely fuck all off them, sat in fron't of a wall covered in about 500 Mods. Mike Vapes was another who says he never got paid. I don't mind them getting paid as long as they are honest about the Product they are reviewing. Telling their own Fan Club that some thing is great when it's actually shite is so wrong. the people they are duping are most likely putting cash into their Patreon. I think people should wake up to these money grabbing fuckers and fuck them off, Sorry for the language they just wind me up.

rip trippers an annoying twat almost as bad as Bogan

8VaU2Ny.jpg

I thought when I heard him say that on his vid he was joking. he's had plenty of time to save up ready for the move so why should we help him we don't have enough to live on as it is right now.

it's not our problem his country is run by a bunch of ill informed twats who think ciggys are better for you than vaping is
I dont think his country does think that - i think it either got good kick back from the baccy companies, or likes the baccy tax too much.

Same with the US - and big tobacco practically owns California - the liberal (yeah right) state.

Back
Top Bottom